How many attempts have you had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I've lost count. All I know was that my first attempt was when I was 7. If I had to make a guess, I'd say around 25 attempts, only two where ever caught.

sofie

Banned Member
*hugs* I really hope you can find a strength to not make it a 4th, 3 times is enough, hun *hugs*

You can write to me any time
Thanks, but no I cannot. The mods have rightfully removed that ability from my account. I went to the hospital last night.....they cleaned my cuts, gave me a pep talk and a bill. Husband is at his wit's end with me--made this easier on him by taking myself to the hospital when he was at work so he doesn't know about that but has seen the cuts and is even more convinced that I am not the woman he thought I was when we married. Cannot blame him. I was seemingly sane then and no one marries a crazy person...anyways. Thank you for your offer. Have a good weekend.

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Two recent almost successful events, numerous teenage attempts which probably qualify more as cries for help than serious, life threatening events.

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
I haven't attempted yet, but I do have a plan that I feel like would be successful. I am just tired of being in pain and sick all the damn time and the crushing loneliness. I have no hope that my future will get better ; but unfortunately I do see a lot of storms in my future in the next couple of months. I feel like I am drowning and I have no one or nothing to grab ahold of. I am just tired of always hurting.

brknsilence

"Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie
I haven't attempted yet, but I do have a plan that I feel like would be successful. I am just tired of being in pain and sick all the damn time and the crushing loneliness. I have no hope that my future will get better ; but unfortunately I do see a lot of storms in my future in the next couple of months. I feel like I am drowning and I have no one or nothing to grab ahold of. I am just tired of always hurting.
We're here for you. Don't give up. Hugs So sorry you're struggling.

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
I have never attempted, but there are several large storm clouds in the near too distant future that will determine if I do

I think about 7 or 8 times... my last attempt was January of 2013 which got me hospitalized. I haven't done anything drastic since and don't plan on it but the thought is always there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00