How many attempts have you had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I myself have had 28 that I can count and I have been trying since I was seven. <Mod Edit-*music*-Methods>

But anyway.
Enough about me.
How about you?

EDIT Just a reminder- please don't post methods in your replies -music.

Last edited by a moderator:

FBD

i cant even fathom the number, a lot of my attempts were when i was young too- always an od, but i never picked the right drug i suppose, as my parents never even knew and i never went to the hospital til last year cause of it

will_1957

Only really one that I actually followed through on. There have been a few other times where I would prepare for an attempt but not follow through on it but only the one where I actually took all the steps to take my own life.

Michael Ayin

I figure once I actually do decide I have lived long enough that the method will be (assuredly) most permanent.

I haven't been hospitalized for any flirtations with attempts, but I'm surprised that during the time drank heavily I didn't die of alcohol poisoning. That's how thick it got. I'm surprised I'm here now writing this.

There was a period I could have drank myself to death. Now that I rarely drink that probably wouldn't happen, but recently I did have an experience where I thought I may not get up for good. It wasn't even on purpose. Maybe it's a subconscious thing. I don't know.

Domo

I don't mean to sound harsh or insensitive, but for those of you with numbers...like anything over ten really. Were these really genuine suicide attempts?

FBD

mine were all od, and well, when you od at a young age, while living at home, i would just od on what i could find...we didnt have anything that would legit kill me i guess, but im pretty sure my livers in rough shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00