How many F-Bombs do you drop a day?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Aug 1, 2010.

So, do you curse more than...

1. A drunk who's glass is empty...

2. Someone who's about to give labor...

3. A persone who just hammered his thumb instead of the nail...

4. A person who got dump over the phone...

5. A person who just stepped on dog shit...

0 vote(s)
  6. Collin Farrel...

7. A person who just realized they didn't put butter on his/her popcorn...

8. A person who got owned at a online game by a kid...

9. A person who just got a banned from sf...

10. Others (please specify)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You accidentally bang your funny bone on the sharp edge of a countertop and out it comes … @!%$#! For some, this sudden outpouring of profanity upon being hurt (physically or emotionally) is almost instinctual and happens without real conscious thought.

And as it turns out, this may be for good reason.

A new study from Keele University in England found that swearing triggers your body’s natural “fight or flight” stress response and actually increases your tolerance to pain.

“Swearing increased pain tolerance, increased heart rate and decreased perceived pain compared with not swearing,” the researchers wrote.

So, How many F-Bombs do you drop a day? And do you find it a turn off when girls swear?

I curse alot. Tons. A shit load, but weird enough it turns me off when a girl drop the nonos. :mellow:
  2. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.....
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Lol!! :p

I do swear, but I wouldn't say I do it a LOT. It depends on who I'm around; if I'm just with my friends hanging out or joking around, I do. But if there are kids around, I don't at all.
  4. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I swear like a sailor that had his boat sunk in the middle of a shark frenzie! :p
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Not much, I used to swear a lot, not so much anymore.. although when I burned myself accidentally a few days ago I was like stevie ^^ LOL!
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I swear LOADS, i tend to only swear in my house or around people im comfortable with tho and its usually only when im annoyed or hurt myself (which happens pretty often cos im very clumsy lol).
  7. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I hardly drop any. :)
  8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Usually none, I was raised that way. Cursing at home has never been allowed... But if I stub my toe on a table I can go like "satansdjävlarhelvetesfaaanskap!!!!!" or something, because it feels better then.
  9. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

if i'm talking to people i know, every sentence usually has one swear word, otherwise i talk politely
  10. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I seem to say it more when I am tired, I am always tired.
  11. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Same :tongue:. I'm pretty sure the people I frequently talk with in real life just forget any swear words I say because I tend to just say them without realising XD.
  12. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I swear alot, yeah.
    I try not to swear around children- but my attempts fail sometimes. -___-
    I use a wide variety of swears, too-- not so often f**k; but many, many other dirty words.
    I've cursed alot since I was a little kid, even though my parents barely swore at all. I dunno... I just use them as descriptive words more often than not.

I don't really get angry very often. I tend to swear alot even when I'm feeling super mellow XD

I find it annoying when people say 'f**king' in every single sentence.
    So, that would be a turn off for me. Dude starts swearing violently all the time- he won't be seeing much of me anymore. I prefer a slightly larger vocabulary~
  13. plates

plates Well-Known Member

"swear words" are a normal part of my vocabulary. my favourite, and probably most used word is bullshit!

it was difficult going to an environment, where i was aware people were, i dunno how to describe it, it was my local allotment.. hurting myself and yelling FUCK, and then thinking: keep it down. :rolleyes: i never felt like that before. i swear with my sister and my mother, and myself- it's all fine. sometimes i sound pretty funny tho' that's when i'm so called 'drunk,' or blacked out. every other word is a "fucking..."
  14. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i liked reading your posts in the bullying subforum to that thread...sounded so much like myself :D
  15. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

I guess im a decent nice guy as i never use the F-word

oh..wait a second, maybe that is because we use the K-word where i live ?

uhm... nice weather today isnt it :IrishDoll:
  16. boo

boo Well-Known Member

What's the matter? Not getting any?....:hamster: RAWR! yar har har
  17. 1izombie

:blink: that hamster is looking very attractive atm.. :drool:
  18. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I have first dibs on the :sparkle: unless someone can find me a gerbil with tassles :eek:hmy:
  19. boo

boo Well-Known Member

That's not a hamster but a guinea pig. Here have some more cheesy poof.

I have a poodle, take it or leave it. Her name is Cher. That thing looks like Lassie's wife... RAWR
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2010
  20. 1izombie

I wear tassels...just so you know .... :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.