How Many Forums?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Twocky61, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

How many forums are you a member of?

As well as the obvious one being here SF I have just counted & I am suprised in my case I am a member of over twenty forums

No names but they cover a wide spectrum of topics/interests

So I am a member of over twenty whereas Claire only has an account with Facebook (& her email account of course)

So it just goes to show I need to get a life and get out there & not spend so much online :) Claire too though of course not as much as me

Though whereas I share my internet time with many forums & Claire with only one, I do find I tend to neglect some of them due to the sheer number of them to get round
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Just this one...I don't know if I've ever been on any other forums as long, or posted as much, as I have here. In fact, I go on this site more than any other (though there's only about 5 total sites I usually go on).
  3. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

I'm a member of three although I don't look at the third as much as I would like to. But I post here more often than the others. My life is so humdrum that I rarely post anyway but I feel here sometimes I could make a difference.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
  4. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I am a member of a few, but there are only really 3 that I frequent regularly. I spend most of my time here though, but also spend some time at Bipolar UK's e-community and I am also registered at the forums of Terrence Higgins Trust.
  5. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I'm only member to this forum. One of the other forums I was in died and another got overran with whiney people so I left there.
  6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I think I currently post on 5 forums. Although I have posted here most often in the past. And I do not post on all forums each day.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
  7. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I lost count years ago. It's no good me trying to go back through and name them all now.. lol.
  8. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Glad to know I'm not the only one then Meaningless-Vessel :giraffe:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.