How many girls are there in here?

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by Stylez, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

and how old are you and what do you look for in a man. I'm just curious I'm not trying to get too personal here.
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm a girlie, mid twenties.

There are both physical qualities and personality qualities that I like in a guy.

Physically, I just like the guy to be taller than me when I wear 5 inch heals, so I guess taller than about 6 ft. Having said that, I have dated men of many heights, including someone shorter than me when I was barefoot. This is just a preference but I would not not consider a guy just because of his height.

Personality wise I want someone decent (ie trustworthy, respectful, things like that).

Ideally I want someone that fits with me. I can't specify what that is, I don't know, but I know it when I see it. I guess someone who laughs with me at my jokes, who can put up with my weird and childish ways, who won't judge me, who makes an effort to understand me.

So I guess those are three different things I would like a guy to have, be tall, be decent, and fit with me.

Does that help you at all?
  3. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

The first post is always the best and yes what you said about personality, I will take note. If your not busy you can see what I would like to see in a girl. Just visit my myspace page. Thanks for replying....Take care
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Glad the psot was helpful to you in whatever way you were after.

I looked on your myspace, and it made me laugh. I really really wanted to be able to tell you that was me, or that I knew someone just like that, but I couldn't and I was disappointed, lol. I must say though that your list is rather more specific than mine. Just a random observation there
  5. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

you can't tell me theres only one lady in here...
  6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

ha ha, might just be me surrounded with men!

(and calling me a lady pushes it a bit, :D )

Hope you get some other responses, good luck
  7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I'm a 55 yr old single mother of four girls, two now grown and out of the house. I first notice the eyes. I can get some insight into the personality by looking into someone's eyes. Also do they have a sense of humor? I want someone who can laugh with me and make me laugh. Next, are they gentle and kind? I read somewhere once that if you're dating and your date is rude to the waiter/waitress, ditch them pronto. So I look for how they treat others. Do they drive responsibly or do they drive like they're in a hurry to get to hell? I also want someone who is clean - personal hygiene is very important. Height doesn't matter much. Neither does looks. What I'm looking for is all inside. The heart, the soul - that's what's important to me. Someone who is kind to others, especially to animals, as I love animals and have a lot of them in my house.

I hope that helped you. Mind you, this is just my perspective.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2007
  8. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

I'm 19 and I dont want someone in my life, but ofcourse I've thought about what I look for in a guy.
    I dont want someone who says I'm beautifull or great or something. I want someone who can understand me, I can tell everything, where I can be myself with, I can trust, makes me smile, makes me laugh, makes me sad, makes me cry, loves the simple things in live, isnt materialistic, loves animals, want to walk with me in the rain, lays with me in the grass looking at clouds or stars, likes my kind of music and fysicly, has to be around my height, thats it, doesnt matter what he looks like, if I can be myself.
    But I'm not going to destroy some guy's or girl's life. So that all will never happen.
  9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I am 21. I don't look for men lol. (then again I'm in the end of a divorce, so.. hey.. ) But if I was looking for a man or wanted one... I would simply look for a kind, caring, understanding, person, :) well plus someone who isn't aggressive and abusive :dry:

I'm sure I haven't helped. lol
  10. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

awww caro :hug:
  11. //x/forgottonemo/x//

//x/forgottonemo/x// Well-Known Member

im a girl :tongue: & im 15yrs old
  12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I'm 19 and in a man i look for boooooooobs, really big ones! :eek:hmy:

I don't really lol gosh the admin's here have such a bad influence! lol
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2007
  13. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member can't help you there
  14. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Like that short guy in Borat?
  15. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

lol an admin said something while on skype and i decided to post a tame version of what was said :tongue:
  16. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

im a girl! im 18, i dont like guys that much, or girls either..actually i dont like anyone:huh:
  17. Moony

Moony Well-Known Member

I'm 21, and really not looking for a guy right now, or ever really. Whatever for would I want a boyfriend ?? Just another way to be hurt.
  18. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

im 20...and I dont look for anything in a man...i'm with a wonderful woman :biggrin:
  19. sophie5121

sophie5121 Well-Known Member

im female and im 14 and i like men to be sweet and understanding and someone that can make me laugh.
  20. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I'm 18... and I only like girls sooooo.... yea....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.