How many here haven't attempted only b/c of someone else?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Undone, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undone

Undone Active Member

Though suicide is on my mind a lot, there are only a few times I actually would have attempted, tonight being one of them. The only reason I don't is because I refuse to cause my boyfriend that pain, having him come home to a lifeless body or me passed out in my own vomit. I ready to tonight, willing & able, then I thought about him, nothing else mattered though. I hate living only for someone else, it makes him feel like a burden, which I feel like sh*t for saying... he could never know. It does make me wonder what will happen if we're ever not together.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

There has been times when I thought I was fully prepared to go through with it, but I didn't because I love my niece so much.
  3. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

ive lost count of the number of times ive ben ready to but just cant because of the people that i dont want to hurt
  4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

The thoughts are there most of the time but I don't want to hurt my daughter.
  5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

If it weren't for these three people on SF:
    Liz (Kelsey)

I would not be here. They are my reasons for living. I had been fully ready to kill myself and one or all of them have been my reason not to go through with it.
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

There are many times i have been seriously contemplating it, but i haven't because of my mom and sisters and brothers, and knowing how much pain it would cause them. I know i could never do that to them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.