How many here haven't attempted only b/c of someone else?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Undone, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undone

Undone Active Member

Though suicide is on my mind a lot, there are only a few times I actually would have attempted, tonight being one of them. The only reason I don't is because I refuse to cause my boyfriend that pain, having him come home to a lifeless body or me passed out in my own vomit. I ready to tonight, willing & able, then I thought about him, nothing else mattered though. I hate living only for someone else, it makes him feel like a burden, which I feel like sh*t for saying... he could never know. It does make me wonder what will happen if we're ever not together.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

There has been times when I thought I was fully prepared to go through with it, but I didn't because I love my niece so much.

3. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

ive lost count of the number of times ive ben ready to but just cant because of the people that i dont want to hurt

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

The thoughts are there most of the time but I don't want to hurt my daughter.

5. nagisa

nagisa Staff Alumni

If it weren't for these three people on SF:
    Liz (Kelsey)
    Alessia
    Marissa

I would not be here. They are my reasons for living. I had been fully ready to kill myself and one or all of them have been my reason not to go through with it.

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

There are many times i have been seriously contemplating it, but i haven't because of my mom and sisters and brothers, and knowing how much pain it would cause them. I know i could never do that to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.