How many of you are NOT depressed?

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Thats me my depression is always there and it pops into my mind at some point then there is when its there all day and i feel like rubbish then there is the hyper days where i start having sucidal feelings my issue is my mind being able to control it distract it or sleep most of the day so it does not have time to dwell on the issues

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Hey, guys! Is anyone here not depressed but still on this forum?
me! I'm here GIWM. I don't think I've ever been depressed. only self-harming. others have insisted that this is depression. others have insisted self harm is suicidal. I don't agree but maybe the point is moot. I'm here and still here because I feel I and everyone here has much to share in a spirit of positivity and healing. being here has helped me greatly to reflect and learn and try to overcome the things in my life that have caused so much pain.

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
me! I'm here GIWM. I don't think I've ever been depressed. only self-harming. others have insisted that this is depression. others have insisted self harm is suicidal. I don't agree but maybe the point is moot. I'm here and still here because I feel I and everyone here has much to share in a spirit of positivity and healing. being here has helped me greatly to reflect and learn and try to overcome the things in my life that have caused so much pain.
Thanks for sticking around! *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00