How many paracetamol would it take....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by eggeater, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggeater

eggeater Member

....for a 5,8, 180lbs, 17 year old to commit suicide?????

Everything i do is always wrong, my parents are selfish drug addicts, all they care about is themselfs and their next fix, they treat me like shit, they make me feel like im completely worthless and i just want to die :depressed :depressed

Someone please help me, i don't know what to do :sad:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello,

methods cannot be discussed.

I'm sorry to hear about your parents :( and that you're feeling this way, is there anyone you can talk to about this? are you still in school?

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

We wont give you methods here.

Why don't you tell us about why you want to die?

4. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that your parents are treating you like that. And, as a person that grew up with parents that were on drugs, I can honestly say that I understand. But either way, death is never the answer. Talk to someone or write down everything that's going on and remember that everyone here on SF is always here for you *hugs* I hope things get better for you. And im here if you need me.:hugtackles:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

We are a pro-life forum and will not assist you in any way with methods to end life. What we will do is offer you support and an ear for listening. Maybe if you share what has brought you to this state in your life, we can help you find other options. While your situation is unique to you, I am sure you will find someone who has shared a siilar experience and they can tell you how they managed to make it through. :hug:

6. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: hey hun, welcome to sf, i'm glad you found us
    i'm sorry you're feeling so low, but you can get help
    do you have someone you can talk to? a therapist maybe?
    if not you can always PM me any time :heart:
    triggs xx

7. eggeater

eggeater Member

Im Sorry, i shouldn't of named the thread that and asked what i did. please forgive me

well, basically what i wrote in my first post.
    My parents, they just don't seem to care about me at all,.
    All they do when they come home is sitting around getting pissed and stoned all the time.

I f**king hate it sooo much,. I mean, why me, why did they even bother having me in the first place?, why couldn't my mum just have a f**king abortion and kill me so i didn't have to get lied to everyday so they could get their fix and put me through all this sh*t that they've put me through. It's just not fair, i f*cking hate them so much and i hope they get cancer and die a REALLY painfull death (i know thats deep but thats just how i feel). The selfish pieces of shit that they are.

I just wish that they or i would die, i hate life so much i just don't see the point in going on anymore.
    I've NEVER been truly happy and probably never will.

And because of them i find it soo hard to trust anyone.
    I dont even know how the hell i've got any friends, i talk to them like crap because im soo fucked off all the time, so im lucky that i've still got them. i dont tell them any of this though because they have know idea what it's like to me and they couldn't possibly understand.

I also hate myself because i've got gynecomastia :'( ( man boobs, incase you didn't know) and my body is just soo f*cking ugly because of this shi**y lump on my chest.
    I have absolutley no confidence or self esteem because of it and i can't tell anyone because they'll just laugh in my face and take the p*ss out of me and i think if that happend i'd go and kill myself straight away.

As you can see im really p*ssed off with my parents and really f*cking hating life and im really sorry if i've offended anyone.

Thankyou for your kind words too :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
  8. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Its alright, no offense taken by me. I completely get where your coming from, hun. And yeah, sometimes it does seem like it would have been better to just...never have lived at all. But you have to focus on the good times you have had, with or without your parents. And I know that you have probably heard this before, but all of this will only make you stronger. And it will make you a better person in the end. *hugs* PM me anytime

9. eggeater

eggeater Member

I know and hopefully i'll get away from this and get better :)

I act like such a prick all the time but i know that hiding under this depression im a really nice person. I just hate everyone at the moment and i feel like everyone hates me :(

This felt so good to get all of this out and thankyou for listening :hugtackles:

10. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

No problem. I enjoy listening. :biggrin: And yes, you will get out of that situation and make a better life for yourself. Good luck to you! *hugs*

11. eggeater

eggeater Member

I've also finally plucked up the courage to go to my GP and tell him about my gynecomastia and depression so hopefully he might be able to help me

12. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I hope your GP can help you. Asd everyone else has said, we don't want anyone that comes here to leave.. This forum really is better place with you around. Is there anywhere else you can go, a friends or relatives so you don't have to be around your parents?

I'm also open to talk. Anything you need, I'm just a click away. I hope you find happiness where ever you are.

Ronnie :hug:

13. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

I agree with upontherooftops...i hope your GP can help. And im glad that things seem to be turning up for you a little bit. *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.