• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

how many people

I don’t mind. They know what I plan to do and how I feel so it makes no difference that they know. It’s difficult to explain that this site is a positive thing and not a negative thing. There reactions were more that it was a bad idea and would make things worse so I had to explain that it is in fact the opposite and is currently keeping me here. Xx

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
I don’t mind. They know what I plan to do and how I feel so it makes no difference that they know. It’s difficult to explain that this site is a positive thing and not a negative thing. There reactions were more that it was a bad idea and would make things worse so I had to explain that it is in fact the opposite and is currently keeping me here. Xx
as long as your holding on and staying with us thats all that matters!

Sunspots

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I've been really open about the forum with my friends, family and therapists. I don't think I've actually told them the name of the forum but I've shared some SF Facebook posts so it wouldn't be hard for them to guess. I think most of them see it as a good thing.

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
I've been really open about the forum with my friends, family and therapists. I don't think I've actually told them the name of the forum but I've shared some SF Facebook posts so it wouldn't be hard for them to guess. I think most of them see it as a good thing.
i havent shared this with anyone, no one will understand :(

Walker

Admin-a-monkey
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm in about the same place as Lucy - they know I do this here but they don't know the exact name of the place. They get the idea and they could find out easily if they just hopped to my fb shares so not a huge deal. I don't really want them here in particular though.

I don't tell anyone because it's not something that comes up often and I don't think they will understand like everyone here does. All I say is I post many of my thoughts, feelings, poetry, creative or otherwise online.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00