how many times do i have to hear it?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by asqy, Oct 19, 2007.

1. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

how many times do i have to hear the same god damn "solution" to my problems. move out move out move out. thats all i fucking hear. no shit really? figure that one out all by yourself? for fuck's sake. i know what i need to do. its doing it thats getting me. i know i need to move out okay? jesus. stop saying it already. i just want some fucking support, not the answer. maybe just fucking listen to me and not make up whats right for me before ive said everything. support. roflmao. yeah like ill ever even get that. i can barely get anyone to talk to me, let alone them letting me explain the entire situation. nine times out of ten, the conversation on here or anywhere ends with the person just stops talking to me. oh well. its not like i dont try to keep the convo going. but hey. no one wants to talk to me, so i guess thats the way it is. but its not just "oh well" its more.. well. it makes me feel like shit. i wish someone would *want* to talk to me, i doubt thatll ever happen. thats why i have no friends because im a crappy person who doesnt deserve any friends anyway. most people just act like they want to talk to me. i can keep my phone on for weeks at a time and not get one message/call. i see people texting/talking on the phone, talking to their friends and wish it was me, then i wonder what the fuck.. thatll never happen so why do i bother thinking about it. im only messaged when people want something from me... and thats really rare, and once i figure out thats all they wanted, it makes me feel worse. it makes me feel so fucking alone. it makes me want to die. i get used so much its become the status quo. if im not being used, then i know i am because thats all i was born for. i dont mean anything. no one knows i exist. no matter what i do or how hard i try, it always ends the same. why do i even bother doing anything anymore. im just a fucking loser.

2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i'm sorry you feel that no one cares about you. you can always pm or im me if you see me online.

3. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

You're not a loser at all.. and people DO care, you just have to find the ones who do. You can PM me anytime you want to talk. Feel better. <3 :hug: :hug:

4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Nooo :sad: You're not a loser. :hug:

Feel free to MSN me or otherwise, okay?