How much can/do you do on a regular day?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by boo, Oct 16, 2010.

?

1. My schedule is packed tight.

3.8%
  2. I do what needs to be done with some spare time left.

26.9%
  3. I do what needs to be done, that's it that's all.

19.2%
  4. I have a lot of free time but try to do something.

23.1%
  5. I have a lot of free time and never try to do anything.

7.7%
  6. I hardly make it out of bed isn't that enough?

11.5%
  7. I don't do a damn thing. Life is so troublesome! Blah!

3.8%
  8. Other reasons, please specify.

3.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I choosed "Hardly make it out of bed". I find myself so damn lazy especially when i look outside the window early in the mornings and watch all those people go to work.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I do what needs to be done, with a bit of spare time left.

But I only ever do the same shit during this 'spare time'. It basically consists of continuous web browsing or gaming. And maybe TV if there's any of the shows I like on, but that isn't very often :(.

3. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I barely get to do anything. I spend most of my day sitting around trying to figure out what it is I want to do with my day, to the point that the day just passes me by and it's suddenly night time before I know it. Usually I: continue with a cross-stitch, watch a movie, play my DS, practice on my keyboard (piano) or read a book. All of which, at the end of the day, don't amount to much. :sad:

4. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

I am (so far) the only one who selected the packed tight schedule. I hate it. I hate being so busy, but that is what gets me out of bed every day, that there is so much that I have to do. I hate people relying on me, but it does help me hide what's really going on, so I suppose being so busy has it's upsides too.

Mim

5. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

Not much. On school days I just go to school and come home and either sleep or go on the computer, then I'll do some homework and browse the web some more or watch something. Sometimes I'll read but I hardly even do that anymore. And some days I don't even bother going to school, I missed like 40 days last yr. I think a lot about getting things done and getting hobbies and exercising. But I think more than I do. Just talking to people is too much right now for me. I can never think of anything non depressing to say, so I just don't say anything. This is really a shame cause I can't afford to be lazy right now, it's just so hard sometimes. =(

6. MightyMatt

MightyMatt Well-Known Member

My day is packed with things to do. I have a pretty busy job which includes a fairly large commute. Plus I have training before and after work. The way I see it though is the more I have to do the less time I'm on my own thinking about how bad I'm feeling or how i can make everything just stop.

7. sinnssykdom

sinnssykdom Banned Member

Well i have a job(fortunately and unfortunately) so the days that i work i obviously accomplish a lot while i'm there but when im home i basically lay in bed and/or go on the computer or sleep.... The days i have off i also barely make it out of bed. Many times i don't even get out of bed until after 3pm.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I chose other because I lack motivation to do anything..Something as easy as cleaning my room is a big chore to me..I just want to stay in bed and stare at the walls with the stereo on..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.