How much human can get more weight at one year?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sammakko..., Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I mean one year? It cannot be possible to not noticed when it all comes.... Why I did not saw it?

I do not want to wake up my mental coma because I am shocking fat, but not fat ass, because my ass not damn grow, no, that is my boobs damn I am sure they are 20kg/each..

Why my ass did not grow that is f:n annoying! I want big ass rather than boops.

Well that was not a point but I needed to yell it out..

So, I looked today what is my weight after my long mental coma and I do not believe it!! What a living dead I have been when I do not even see how fat I am.....

Good lord I am in shock! I feel sick! If I start to puke now how long it takes to get all fat out of me? Disgusting f:n freak!
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What weight/height are you hun?

Losing weight takes time,you didn't put it on overnight, you're not going to lose it overnight. Keep working on it :)
  3. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

My height and weight at the moment is TOO FAT. You know I still fit to my pants because fat did not came on my ass.. I always keep large shirts because I want to hide my boobs so here we are.

I have to buy some tiny shirts which I can keep at home and when buttons start to pop out I know I am getting fatter.
    You know I feel I want to open my skin and take it all out.
  4. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I got 15 kg/year

that is just sick
  5. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I went from 180lbs to 250lbs in 6 months due to a medication change. It took me a year to get rid of it again with the help of Orlistat and 5 times a week exercise. Never again, it was far too hard.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I went from 220 lbs. to 326.. I've lost 36 so far by just eating salads with some meat cut up in them.. For a snack I eat fruit..I seem to have come to a stand still where I am not loosing more..All my weight went straight to my stomach..I was told I gained so much because I was drinking pepsi all the time..
  7. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Sammakko, hello! A woman will gain weight in genetically predetermined areas after puberty so, sadly, there is no way to change how your DNA determines your body fat distribution. A woman with excess weight will either have an "apple" (more weight in the torso) or "pear" (weight on hips, butt and thighs) shape. Menopause, though, does have hormonal changes that will cause a woman to put weight on in areas males tend to- especially the belly.

A person's personality is FAR more important than aspects of appearance that are determined by genetics and NOT under your control. Please don't let magazine covers make you feel unattractive. I am underweight and insanely jealous when I see a muscular guy on a magazine cover but I try to make up for in personality what society keeps telling me I lack in appearance. By the way, it is very common for men to have a preference for a woman who is not "runway model" thin. Sammakko, you are perfectly OK!!!

:smile: :arms:
  8. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

36, how fast?
  9. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Thank you that was very kind answer.

But this is nothing to do with magazine covers or what men preference....

This is about deppessive chocolate eating and what happened for me meanwhile I was not "home". I wanted to know if people have had similar experiences and how to deal with it. And I also wanted to know is 15 kg how much and how common is get so much extra weight only at one year and maybe I hoped some kind of miracle when some say " I lose 15 kg at one month"...
  10. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

What a liar I am. What comes to my ass, I hate it because all men who have long black hair and black eyes like big asses, that is a rule. That comes with black color on their dna. I am bitter, that is said now.

Am I now thinner because that unsaid sin does not keep me as heavy as I was before I made this confess....Lucky I am horrible person....
  11. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Hey Sammakko, I kind of understand how you feel. I've put on a lot of weight these past 9 months, and it's all gone to my belly & upper chest. I have to wear huge baggy jumpers and shirts to hide my bust which just doesn't stop growing in size, whereas my bum and limbs all stay the same size. My wrists are tiny and thin, which I hate, but no matter how much weight I put on, they just don't get any bigger. It is extremely annoying. You shouldn't worry too much about your bum not getting bigger though, I've no doubt it's just fine as it is. You should focus on being happy with the way your body is as it is, and if you want your chest to be smaller, then work at an exercize routine for an hour a day or so.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, love. :hug:
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You've reached a plateau, that occurs when your body becomes used to consuming the same amount of calories over a period of time, change your exercise routines, mix up your calories, confuse your body,you'll find what works for you pretty soon! :) ..and make sure you are eating enough(you don't want to put your body is starvation mode), the minimum is 1200 for women, not sure what it is for men :blink:
  13. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i gained literally 50lbs in two weeks from when they put me on zyprexa. this was stupid of them to do in the first place cause i was never small to begin with and this medication is notorious for making people gain weight. that is my only beef with all of it. it's pretty well distributed so i'm fortunate in that respect. i'll be honest with ya though who really gives a crap about how big one is. life truely is a matter of the heart. i have become perfectly content being just the way i am. i say if someone don't like it then don't look. take care
  14. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I know the wrists.. My mom is 10cm shorter than me and my wrists are thinner than hers.. When I was underweight man who sell my wrist watch rolling his eyes and said he could make another watch strap from the pieces which he took out of it. And it still fit to my wrist.

My boobs never melt, when I was underweight I still had dd/E-breasts (A-H) my body is ugly like Joanna Krupas. I went back to my dance classes, maybe that helps...

15. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I do not want to see even cucumber. Do you eat 1200/day?
  16. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

50lbs/two weeks sound dangerous. But it was not fat but water?

I give grap how big I am and more like I did not saw it. But when I was underweight I did not see that either so maybe I am pretty size-blind.

17. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I had to ate today.. I am a pig.
  18. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

-4kg / 10 days
  19. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

i went from around 200 to almost 300 in less than 6 months when I was on zyprexa and a high dosage of seroquel...then I lost 15 pounds in two weeks because all I did was sleep...barely ate, slept some more....

now though, I still barely eat but I stay the same....I used to go to the gym all the time and never lost any weight...actually I gained I stopped going...

It doesnt matter, I'm a fat blob and that's that...
  20. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I cannot sport the thought I lose weight, it is not good enough reason on that torture, plagh...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.