How much longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shellz

I dont know how much longer I can do this. My life is completely shit. Nothing can go right. It keeps getting worse. Im really feeling like nobody cares about me. I know my family doesnt. I keep thinking that this is the only way for me to get out of this hell.

itachi

Sweetheart :hug: i care, you know that
come on MSN or Yahoo or whatever and lets have a talk

:hug:

Luv you
From Josh

twilightki

It isn't the only way. Living life and getting through your problems is another way. My preferred way. See, once you make this big decision, and make no mistake about it, this is a big decision, you'll never be able to go back. None of us really know what happens when we die, it's a jump in the dark. This isn't like a test. You can't make it up after school, or try harder on your next test. This is your only test. Brace yourself my friend, we are all going through pain. We can only hope for a brighter morning the next day.

S

shellz

Tomorrow is not going to be any different. This shit is still going to be there. Except tomorrow I know will be harder because of whats going on. I dont want to fucking do this anymore.

twilightki

Tomorrow is not going to be any different. This shit is still going to be there. Except tomorrow I know will be harder because of whats going on. I dont want to fucking do this anymore.

Tell me a little about what you're going through. Maybe I can offer some advice. I can't say that it will be gone tomorrow, because I don't know that for sure, since I don't know what is happening. But I can give you a clean perspective since I'm outside of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00