how much longer?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cownes, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

how much longer can i really and truely fight all this crap in my head, im ready to give in right now :cry: i no it would hurt people, but what about me i am huritng everyday and it doenst seem to get any better :sad: i really jsut wish it would all stop now, i would stop it all in a heatbeat, that heartbeat would be my last

2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Awwwww maddy :hugtackles: im here for you hunni x

Whats happening?

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: What matter the most is that you are still here. If you are in pain seek a little pleasure. I know coming here makes me feel better. I know that talking here makes me feel better. Do not seek one massive pleasure find lots of tiny little pleasures. That will make life seem a little more bareable.

4. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

thanks for your replies guys, everything jsut seems to hopeless at the momment and nothing seems enjoyable :sad:

5. Kaos General

awww maddy, whats going on for you hunni x

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Yes Maddy please let us know what is going on so we can help best. Sounds like classic depression and I agree with FM it is all about the little pleasures in life and stringing them together...I focus on the tiniest thing and milk all the pleasure out of it that I can...I also will stop and think about all the things I am grateful for so that I maintain perspective.
    Please keep talking sweetie so we can be there for you..
    Love Momma B

7. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i actually have no idea atm, i jsut feel so crap, no motivation, no concenrtaion, so tired, and nothing seems to be trigggering it i think its jsut a combination of everyting mixing togheter, these exams are looming over my head and stressing me out, i no they are not a life or death situation, but i hate failure and have all my life, so admitting to depression was ahrd as i felt i was a failure etc everything jsut seems to meh atm and i dont no what to do to try and get out of this crap sitaution :sad:

8. Kaos General

I know what your going through maddy, im going throught the same things with my exams too, but just remember pretty soon they will be over hunni x

9. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

exams are har when ur feeling good :sad: ffs, im not feelign too good atm :sad:

10. Kaos General

Awww maddy itll all be over soon hunni thgen you will have good exam reults, focus on the end results hunni

11. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

You'll be through them soon. Just think, a little while longer and all that stress will be gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.