How much louder can you scream, what difference does it make?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by kindtosnails, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

whats going on hun?

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Muffin..whats wrong:unsure:

4. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

There's no point saying, talking, there's only so many ways, so many times you can say you're in pain. And it doesn't matter. Because we're all alone, and trapped. It's so easy for someone else to forget because they'll never be where you are. Don't worry, i don't plan on sticking around, just needed some company, turns out i didn't know what to say, past what was in original post.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Don't go away hun. It's true that we will never be exactly where you are, but that does not mean we don't have an understanding. We all are suffering and in pain some way. We hurt, we cry, we want to give up, much the same as you. It doesn't make it easier or better for any of us. But knowing we don't have to walk that path alone can be a source of comfort if you only allow it to be. You have so many people that care for you here and would like to be able to walk beside you. Please let us try.

6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

until a few weeks ago i was alone completely although surrounded by family and friends!! you can be in a room full of people and still be alone then i joined SF the ptoblems are still there but i am talking to people that i believe can relate and understand what im saying please try and carry on you have been with tham a long time and people like me need you to stick around you are helping others let us help you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.