how much more do I hàve tö take from this life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jason&the argonauts, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason&the argonauts

Jason&the argonauts Well-Known Member

I hàve nothing left tö give,Ąnd. I cant take life anymore

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know it feels like you can't take life anymore. Is there anyone you can talk to, that can help you sort through what you're thinking and feeling?

Please don't give up.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sure you have a lot to give :hug: I'm sorry you are having such trouble, like Alison said, maybe you can talk to someone and help sort out your feelings.

4. Jason&the argonauts

No my cpn is on holiday for another weẹk Ąnd I dont trust anyone else,àm very paranoid Ąnd dont talk tö many people

5. WildCherry

Is there a reason you're paranoid... is it hard for you to trust people? I know you mentioned voices in the past; do they tell you not to trust anyone?

Here if there's anything I can do to help.

6. Jason&the argonauts

I was brought up in care so I never trusted.anyone Ąnd as I got mentally ill the voices hàve told me not tö trust anyone

7. WildCherry

Yeah, I can understand how it's hard for you to trust anyone. I hope you'll at least try and let someone in, because you deserve help. Remember that what the voices say isn't true. My guess is that they want you to hurt. I know you can't turn them off, but you can try not to believe what they say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.