how much more grief?

liveinhope

ty gentle ,but im through with trying , trough with fighting, through with living its just not meant to be i cant win, im useless, pathetic , a grown women who just cant sort her head out and find some light some will to stay. Im through i cant do this anymore:sad:

R

RySp123

Dawn, you are much more stronger than you imagine. I believe and do trust in you.

One step at the time. Small steps you might answer me, but the light will just shine stronger to lead the way so keep walking towards it dear. It is in front of you... keep
walking hun.

With affection,

granny :hug:

brokensoul98

so sorry.. life is not fair to say the least. i lost my husband 10 yrs ago, just before xmas, my daughters bestfriend 2 days before xmas 3 yrs ago, my newphew 15 yrs old xmas day 2 yrs ago, a good frien 2 days ago suicide.. i know your pain. the whys? i know not. how we go on? i know not. we just do. God carries us through i guess. God Bless ..your in my prayers

liveinhope

Thank you all for your replies we are not doing to good really , we have had many losses in our family in recent years as some of you will know but people often say the straw that broke you, i just cant seem to crawl up from this one so much has happened to us again as a family loosing chris is just very final for him but im wondering if it is for us to . T has left and still cant cope with things and i need some help here i cant do it alone at the moment
ty for the thoughts and prayers i really appreciate them
*hugs

brokensoul98

I am assuming T is your son. He needs to grieve in his own way. he'll be back when he's ready. let him have his space. when my daughter lost her best friend to cancer just before xmas she did the same. she just couldn't be around anyone. i didn't question her. i worried of course. she called when she was ready. i was ready to pull my hair out. i loved her friend like she my own and grieved too, but we all have to do things own way.. be strong hun.. your in my prayers.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00