How much more?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MadeOfGlass, Oct 9, 2010.

1. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

How much more do they expect me to handle before I just snap!?!? I mean, seriously?? There's too much stress for me to deal with and I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do. Nothing is ever good enough no matter how hard I try!! I'm so useless, pointless...I just want to give up and cry. I'm not good enough for them or me, it's all my fault. So why do I even try?

:cry:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

who ever it is that your not good enough for well tell them to get lost tell them you are trying your best that is all one can do. So many don't understand the stressors one is under maybe you have to tell them outright what is going on.
    I hope they lay off and you don't listen okay you can only be you If they don't like it tuff take care okay be kind to you and the hell with all the rest of them

3. hillsworth13

hillsworth13 Member

Hey there - i know how you mean with the snapping business. sometimes it is hard just to hear people push you and push you but you can't do anymore. this happened to me only yesterday. no one was around to listen to me, so i reached out to a teacher who is very good friends with my friend. not only was i able to vent, but it just felt so good to get everything off of my shoulders and to let someone know that i being pushed too hard and that sometimes there's pain under a smile.
    just know this: you're not useless or pointless. if you want, cry, sometimes it feels good. but don't give up, the only thing worse than failing is not trying! it's not your fault you don't think you're good enough.

4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Sarahhhhh :hug:

You are not pointless or useless at all sweetheart.

PM me what exactly this is about?