How much time do you spend on SF per day on average?

How much time do you spend on SF per day on average?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantumLeap

Firing with all synapses!!
Staff Alumni
SF Author
SF Multi Media
SF Supporter
Hello all,

Just thought this would be an interesting little poll to run :)

How much time do you reckon you spend on SF per day on average? (that includes all the little times you sneak on to check your alerts ;) :p)

You would include time that is spent just reading others' posts, or time spent in chat, in PM or responding to posts.

For me... heck... I probably am in the 60-120 mins category right now... :) SF is a nice distraction in my life at the moment lol...

Oh, and also, tag in 3 people that you know on SF to participate in the thread... it would be interesting to get a broad cross-section of responses! :) I will start with @Kira75 @Emerald Hyperion and @shania :)

Warm regards,
Cody

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
When I get home until I go to bed, so more than 2 hours I guess :P Don't know the exact amount, but on and off all night and a bit during the day when I am off work or before I go to work.

Sunday16

SF Supporter
Hmm... about an hour a day. I like to read people's posts and replies even though I don't often feel I have any sage advice to share. I also enjoy the Coffee House, there's always something positive there to help me end my day on a upbeat note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00