how much would it take

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Loco72, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loco72

Loco72 Well-Known Member

I sometimes wonder how much of my meds i need to take to put me to sleep, and never wake up. If 'm going to do it I don't want there to be any chance of me waking up. If I time it right it would be 3 days till someone misses me(work), no one else would even notice.

2. ithuriel

ithuriel Well-Known Member

i managed to find a site where some moron had posted that kind of info.:mad:
    i'm not ever going to tell you though because , maybe i'm a hypocrite but i do not want you to try.:smile:

3. neutral

neutral Well-Known Member

Overdoses are not pleasant, peaceful or quick. Your death would not be assured.

Please stay for a while, maybe we can help.

In you last post you said that you have some awesome friends which is a good thing to stick around for!

4. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

It's that time of year, as you mentioned in your other post - it must be a very frightening time for you considering you tragically lost your dad to suicide at age 6. I don't understand your pain, but all I can say really is please don't give in to suicide, as you know personally, it leaves a trail of torment to those left behind. Plus your life is worth so much, please try to value yourself more.

5. Loco72

Loco72 Well-Known Member

I know the pain it leaves behind, and I always swore I would never do that to anyone. I always thought it was the cowards way out...but here lately being a coward seems easier. Everyone would be so much better off without me around.

6. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Loco, first of all, this is a PRO site therefore NO ONE will give ways, modes or else to harm yourself on this site neither in public or privately. It is in the rules should you have forgotten them.

Listen to Titanic, there is so much truth in what she said.

Be well and stay safe.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  7. Loco72

Loco72 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry if it came across as wanting ways or help or anything like that...that was not my intention...sorry

8. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Hi Loco72, how are you today? Happy 2008

9. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

loco,,,better ways than pills...called LIFE...try it..one step at a time..a new year..a better you..find the strength that you have deep inside..not saying easy, but you have people here who care and will help you through each step..

10. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

Or particularly reliable. It's a very poor choice, every way you look at it.

11. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

there is no easy, painless, sure way to do it. the human body will fight for life always. my aunt was an RN for a long sad lifetime and she tried many times without success, until one night, it worked. but the agony of her death and the anguish her attempts caused to all those around her can't be described.
    it was many years ago, but the memory is burned into my consciousness.
    the only way i go on is to tell myself that i was put here for a reason, tho i'll be damned if i know what it is. i don't believe in the taking of human life other than abortion under certain circumstances, and those who are terminally ill w/ no hope of recovery or quality of life. the rest of us are stuck here til it's our time-and who knows, tomorrow might be the best day of your life.

12. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Loco
    Do not apologize for your feelings. Apologizing would be admitting you don't feel the way you feel and clearly you are hurting in some way. I know your intentions weren't methods as any person can search them. I hope you find some kind of peace without harming yourself. I'm just a pm away if you need to talk. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.