how not to get hurt

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by crookxshanks, Mar 22, 2009.

1. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i am such a horrible person. i have to be because why else would i be like this. been in a constant state of tears and it always seems that when i try to care about people i always fail miserably. the words come out wrong and i end up hurting them even more

why the hell would anyone want to be friends with someone like me. they should all hate me because that way they wouldnt get hurt. i try my hardest to say the right thing but its always wrong.
  2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Well, I like you a hell of a lot. :)

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I don't know you, so therefore I can't really comment but what I can say is that you are liked by members of this forum.
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Maybe you feel that the words come out wrong or hurt sometimes. But hun..... you atleast make the effort. The same can't be said about too many people in the world today. So please dont be so hard on yourself. Chances are the words helped more than you know. I know I'm speaking from experience on that last line!!! Your words have never done anything but help me.
  5. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i like you and want to be your friend!
  6. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

aww, people have been so nice to me. i really dont deserve it at all :shy:
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Well I for one luv talking with you!!! You are my friend and have never hurt me in any way...Your always there for me when I need an ear.. You also have a big heart...Don't be so hard on yourself and never apologise for speaking your mind, thats what makes you an individual!!!