how NOT to top yourself

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by captainblue27, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainblue27

captainblue27 New Member

from personal experience<Mod Edit:Inmemoryofyou:Methods> will not kill you, it made me all cold and tingley and gave me a light feeling of euphoria and hazy vision. It did however bugger my stomach and kidneys slightly. I have to be very careful what i eat.

<Mod Edit:In Memoryofyou:Methods>just made me throw up and gave me a severe headache and stomach ache, ironic that you should feel any pain eh?

<Mod Edit:Inmemoryofyou:Methods>

being in good health and fitness doesnt always pay off =/

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. We don't discuss methods here..you can share though why you want to end your life?

3. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

I can see why methods are not discussed as even if was done in innocence, the information of what failed might help someone decide what might work.

In a recent case, someone befriended by someone online, ended up meeting some warped idiot who posed as a female nurse and who encouraged poor souls to take their own lives. He succeeded with at least two.

Anyhow, its what led you to attempt suicide what matters - if you feel like letting that one out then I'm sure people would help you find methods of avoiding suicide.

Best of luck, hope you can reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.