how NOT to top yourself

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by captainblue27, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainblue27

captainblue27 New Member

from personal experience<Mod Edit:Inmemoryofyou:Methods> will not kill you, it made me all cold and tingley and gave me a light feeling of euphoria and hazy vision. It did however bugger my stomach and kidneys slightly. I have to be very careful what i eat.

<Mod Edit:In Memoryofyou:Methods>just made me throw up and gave me a severe headache and stomach ache, ironic that you should feel any pain eh?

<Mod Edit:Inmemoryofyou:Methods>

being in good health and fitness doesnt always pay off =/

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. We don't discuss methods here..you can share though why you want to end your life?

3. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

I can see why methods are not discussed as even if was done in innocence, the information of what failed might help someone decide what might work.

In a recent case, someone befriended by someone online, ended up meeting some warped idiot who posed as a female nurse and who encouraged poor souls to take their own lives. He succeeded with at least two.

Anyhow, its what led you to attempt suicide what matters - if you feel like letting that one out then I'm sure people would help you find methods of avoiding suicide.

Best of luck, hope you can reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.