how often do u spend online/on ur computer?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Darker Than Black, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darker Than Black

Darker Than Black Well-Known Member

ever since I left my summer job, all I did was stay home, the most I did was walking to superstore or futureshop to buy my kaspersky IS and my external harddrive :(. Other times, I stayed at home playing oblivion, or playing piano. Man, I have no life. Can't wait to get back to university, then i would have something to do everyday

2. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

Not often due to lack of a dsl line. Internet costs here are ridiculous (equivalent of $300 a month for a 384 line and 2gigs cap) also we have no bandwidth. So i have to use my phone, and the service provider charges a lot.

3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm online from the minute I wake up to when I turn off the lights for bed. College starts again soon but only six hours a week.

4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

i am online quite alot at the moment.. ie everyday - for most of the day..
    i never used 2 be.. but the more i have isolated myself from the 'real' world.. the more i have found myself firing up my laptop 2 fill that void..
    all the best with returning 2 uni.. and u2 mel.. hope u start college ok :hug:

5. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

That's me, too, except when I go out to shop or see my father, or to therapy.

6. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I spend way too much time, and I don't even do anything productive. I've wasted god knows how much time, how much of my life has been wasted away doing NOTHING.

Its hard for me to get off the computer now, but at least I should be learning web development and programming for my crappy future. I should be doing that right now. :sad:

7. busenbust

busenbust Well-Known Member

Approx. 8-10 hrs per day. :unsure:

8. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

about the same. up to 10 hours a day. but its something to do when I'm at work and have nothing to do. I'm not on it too much when I'm at home.

9. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Too long. Sad to say it's the only friend I've got right now. If this thing ever gave way (and the state it's in now it's only a matter of time) then I'm screwed, I'd just feel so cut off cause I don't have anything else to look forward to in life (no job). I just sit in my room wasting time on here.

10. blueman

blueman Well-Known Member

I feel totally the same way. I have Facebook and it's like I'm waiting for someone to say something interesting on there so I can reply. I try to say something funny to brighten someone's day but no-one but my wife knows what I really feel every damn day.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Same here.:mellow:

12. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

Lol,wish i could get a job there :biggrin:
    I'm on mine alot have a computer in my little study and a laptop for when i'm in the garden or whatever, i am trying to get on with my book tho,my way of trying to justify all the time i spend on the puters,lol

13. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

anywhere from 15-18 hours a day, depending how much I sleep

14. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I am on the net all the time. I only go out to get food.

That's essentially it.

15. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

probably too much...

16. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Between 10 - 15 hours a day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.