How often you're like this...?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Black_Dawn, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black_Dawn

Black_Dawn Banned Member

Just relaxed and totally disconnected from reallity and from whatever I am as a human being after been thinking all day long about death and that maybe I would do it tonight.

But yeah, I know that when you're going through so much stress/emotional pain your brain just "turns off". Now I'd say I'm even ok, but it's just that my brain is so afraid of going back to reality and startng to feel such an unbearable pain that prefers to "stay away"...

Sorry if my enlgish some times it is not 100%, I'm not a native speaker, so sometimes it might sound a bit "artificial".

Just needed to post this...

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Black_Dawn,
    Please don't harm yourself.. Call the crisis unit or go to the ER and ask for help.. Life sucks but it's the only one we have..We just have to make it what ever we can.. There are alot of members here in the same space you are.. They hang on daily.. Stick with us and share what has triggered you.. We care!!

3. Black_Dawn

Black_Dawn Banned Member

Wow, you're from Florida and that rocks. Sure's a better place than the one am I (a shitty town near Barcelona). Anyway, I'm actually way better after an unexpected couple of beers with some friends.

Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.