how old?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by amicrazy, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amicrazy

amicrazy Well-Known Member

how old were you when you first had suicidal thoughts. i think i was in kindergarten or first grade. it wasn't from any particular event that triggered this thought, but i conscious decision that if anything ever happened to my mom, that i'd just kill myself.
  2. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Elementary school.

I was in the 3rd grade and I remember walking up the stairs to the library when I thought about getting to the top and throwing myself back down the stairs.
  3. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

my first time at the mall
    i invisioned myself flipping off the rail
    on the second floor :X
  4. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

18, the day before I started college, right when I joined this forum. Its strange, the cause for my depression mainly is because I am inferior to everyone, behind everyone, so abnormal. I've been this way for basically my whole life so why did I only start to feel really depressed and suicidal when I turned 18? :unsure:
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Around 12.. :unsure:
  6. onenineteen

onenineteen Antiquities Friend

I've had strange crying fits and moodiness for as long as I could remember, but things changed when I was 16. I had a huge crush on a girl in one of my classes but my school reputation was pretty awful at that point so I was too scared to talk to her. No matter how many times I turn it over in my head I still hate myself and have never forgiven myself.
  7. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

I seem to have always known that it was just another option, actually wanting to seems to be around 10-12
  8. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

actually my first attempt came when i was only six years old.
  9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Idk, around 11?
  10. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

11. galalleni

galalleni Well-Known Member

I attempted at the age of six. First time I tried to cut my head off with a butcher knife - cut my moms fingers pretty bad when she tried to stop me.

What triggered me was not having a dad and there was a father/son day at school - I got teased unmercifully.
  12. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

13. i remember it very clearly. i was walking along the beach. my dad had been yelling at me over something, yelling and throwing shit around. i left and as i walked i thought "you don't have to suffer this abuse anymore, you can just kill yourself and be done with all this shit..."
  13. Solemn_Ex_Machine

Solemn_Ex_Machine Well-Known Member

12-13, after I lost two people very close to me of the same thing.

Then they started dropping like flies around me and I've been crazy ever since.
  14. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Seven-ish... :unsure:
  15. danni

danni Chat Buddy

13 When I started high school things were bad back then when I lost a lot of people.
  16. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

2 years ago.
  17. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

18. thebitterend

thebitterend Guest

bout 5 months ago

when i was dumped by sumone i reli cared about

also my first attempt at jumpin in front of a bus
  19. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

13 years old. -_-

Two times I was so close to that butcher knife...
  20. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't remember my first thoughts, but my first attempt I was 11.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.