how old?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by amicrazy, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amicrazy

amicrazy Well-Known Member

how old were you when you first had suicidal thoughts. i think i was in kindergarten or first grade. it wasn't from any particular event that triggered this thought, but i conscious decision that if anything ever happened to my mom, that i'd just kill myself.

2. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Elementary school.

I was in the 3rd grade and I remember walking up the stairs to the library when I thought about getting to the top and throwing myself back down the stairs.

3. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

my first time at the mall
    i invisioned myself flipping off the rail
    on the second floor :X

4. TheBLA

TheBLA The biggest loser alive.

18, the day before I started college, right when I joined this forum. Its strange, the cause for my depression mainly is because I am inferior to everyone, behind everyone, so abnormal. I've been this way for basically my whole life so why did I only start to feel really depressed and suicidal when I turned 18? :unsure:

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Around 12.. :unsure:

6. onenineteen

onenineteen Antiquities Friend

I've had strange crying fits and moodiness for as long as I could remember, but things changed when I was 16. I had a huge crush on a girl in one of my classes but my school reputation was pretty awful at that point so I was too scared to talk to her. No matter how many times I turn it over in my head I still hate myself and have never forgiven myself.

7. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

I seem to have always known that it was just another option, actually wanting to seems to be around 10-12
    kD

8. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

actually my first attempt came when i was only six years old.

9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Idk, around 11?

10. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

11. galalleni

galalleni Well-Known Member

I attempted at the age of six. First time I tried to cut my head off with a butcher knife - cut my moms fingers pretty bad when she tried to stop me.

What triggered me was not having a dad and there was a father/son day at school - I got teased unmercifully.

12. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

13. i remember it very clearly. i was walking along the beach. my dad had been yelling at me over something, yelling and throwing shit around. i left and as i walked i thought "you don't have to suffer this abuse anymore, you can just kill yourself and be done with all this shit..."

13. Solemn_Ex_Machine

Solemn_Ex_Machine Well-Known Member

12-13, after I lost two people very close to me of the same thing.

Then they started dropping like flies around me and I've been crazy ever since.

14. nagisa

nagisa Staff Alumni

Seven-ish... :unsure:

15. danni

danni Chat Buddy

13 When I started high school things were bad back then when I lost a lot of people.

16. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni SF Supporter

2 years ago.

17. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

18. thebitterend

thebitterend Guest

bout 5 months ago

when i was dumped by sumone i reli cared about

also my first attempt at jumpin in front of a bus

19. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

13 years old. -_-

Two times I was so close to that butcher knife...

20. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't remember my first thoughts, but my first attempt I was 11.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.