How Rude Can You Be!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Buggsy2008, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Buggsy2008

Buggsy2008 Well-Known Member

We went to the supermarket today (aunt and I) while she was looking at some clothes I noticed this woman (council house, trashy type) and a younger woman and a guy walking past. As they passed me I heard the older one go 'look at the fuckin state of her'... then the girl said something and they laughed... they were talking about me and my piercings.

I ignored them as i was not in the mood to deal with a row. Although I wish I had snapped at them now.

HOW RUDE!! Yes I know I choose to have something quite radical on my face (to people who dont have piercings theyre radical) and No I dont care what people think about me having them and am fully prepared for nasty comments.

This is the first time anyone has said anything bad. Aside from family and one guy on a website that is. Normall people ask if they hurt and say they wouldnt have them but they look nice or something similar.

One guy even physically grabbed my arm in the street to comment on them, although i realised after it was an angle as he was selling stuff (i ended up with incence lol i hate it !).

People can stop me as much as they like and ask about them, i dont mind. But just making nasty comments is so out of order.

GRRRRRRR lol

I will never take them out, even if the whole town made nasty comments lol

Ok Rant over now.

2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

some people have a hard time accepting others just by what they see and im sorry you had to encounter that today. you did the better thing by just ignoring them rather than getting involved with their immaturity.

3. Buggsy2008

Yeah, that's what I thought, but I still wanted to have a go afterwards lol it's always the way isn't it.

Difference is I could take them out if i wanted (which i dont) but she'll always be a mean spiteful cow lol

4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

you have to think whether mean spiteful cows like her are really worth your time and energy. she obviously cant see beyond what she wants to see so its her with the problem, not you.

5. Mayal

Mayal Well-Known Member

Cheeky cow, and i suppose she was Julia Roberts?

Just keep up with the attitude you have Buggsy, i like seeing people with individuality that they are not afraid to express.

Maya

6. Lennie

Lennie Well-Known Member

Despite your obvious annoyance at this group for their un-educated comments, doesn't it make you smile just a little bit to know that you will never be like them and they are stuck in their one dimensional world forever?

People with ignorance stamped on their forehead's make me smile. I even laugh sometimes :laugh:

7. Buggsy2008

Good point Lennie.... I wouldn't want to be like them, I like having a mouth full of piercings haha

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Buggsy,
    Don't let what happen get you down. Everyone has there own tatses, myself I have tatoos. It is just an expression of ones self. You also sound like your feeling better from your last thread. I am glad to see that!! Take care and Stay Safe!!~Joseph~

9. Buggsy2008

I am feeling better thanks. Got my occupational therapist tomorrow.... we're going to the supermarket for a 'practical' session.... im sooooo not looking forward to it :(

10. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

"council house, trashy type"

"look at the fuckin state of her"

sounds like you were BOTH judging each other on looks alone, to me. :eek:h:

Lea

11. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

People are fucking sad. They have nothing to do but wait until someone different to them walks by minding their own business. These sad scumbags LIVE for the oppertunity to make their unwitty, unoriginal and mostly UNFUNNY running fucking commentary on everything and anything that doesn't concern them.

I chopped all my hair off abd turned it into hedgehog spikes (I'm a girl) to experiment one day and an old woman of about 80, I kid you not, shouted "oi you!!" and pointed to her head, AS IF SHE HAD A RIGHT TO BE OFFENDED BY IT... To which I responed (if a bit loudly, I must admit) "I don't have a problem with your fucking snow on the roof so kindly fuck off!"

Daft old bat. Respect your elders? Not if they're ignorant bigots.

Those people who made a comment on you were waiting for someone different to walk by so they could be abusive, a large portion of their life revolves around that kind of bullying. I used to get it all the time.

Instead of getting mad at them, I advise you to look them up and down and realise you are the better person for not living to make silly little comments that would make school children cringe at the immaturity. You don't need to say things like that to make yourself feel better because you obviously have a better life than those sad fucks could ever hope for.

PM me if you want to rant, I've been called every name under the sun in most streets around here!

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You did the right thing by ignoring them. You are worth more than to listen to their silly comments. :hug:

13. Buggsy2008

I didnt judge her on her looks. I barely caught a glimpse of her. Im just saying she was that type, the kind who would fit right in on shameless lol.

I only said about her being trashy after she said that about me, i thought she cant talk considering she's not much fucking better.

Id rather be unique than just another trashy mum like her.