How silly I can be...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Feb 26, 2013.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Really having a tough time atm, no $h!t...... Anyhow yesterday was half decent, weather wise. In my wisdom I said I'd go outside and cut down something that needed cut. I figured the exercise and fresh air and just doing something other than having this huge pity party for myself would be good. It got warm in the sun so I just had a t shirt on while doing this. Well it was a sharp plant... And I know from doing this year after year that I need long sleeves, gloves etc. otherwise ill end up with cuts. But yesterday I welcomed the pain.... So last night I sat dealing with the welts and stinging and similar and I was okay with that.

Isn't this just wrong?
  2. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

I'm sure some people think its wrong, but your not alone I do the same thing.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so prone to do something and think later that I can truly relate...hope you feel better soon (refer to massive wound incurred on left leg)
  4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks and I'm sorry.... I never even thought that was self imposed. I hope your plans for today went ok.

Thanks silent chaos.... It's one of those accidentally on purpose things.

It's all I can think about this afternoon. Am so worked up. Don't know how else to cope atm.
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Yes it was...was answering the door bell with a fat cat under the wheels, and crashed into the brick wall...I should have been much more would have saved me months of pain and money...had to leave message so awaiting return call