How suicidal are you on a scale from 0-10?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sapphire, Jul 8, 2010.

?

How suicidal are you?

1. 1

7 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. 2

6 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. 3

5 vote(s)
    4.9%
  4. 4

3 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. 5

9 vote(s)
    8.8%
  6. 6

8 vote(s)
    7.8%
  7. 7

20 vote(s)
    19.6%
  8. 8

15 vote(s)
    14.7%
  9. 9

11 vote(s)
    10.8%
  10. 10

18 vote(s)
    17.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I'm not being flippant I'm asking a serious question, ok? With zero being not suicidal at all and ten being extremely suicidal...where are you on that scale at the moment?

2. Sapphire

A scale from 1-10 then. I didn't know there was a 10 option limit...

3. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

About... a... 8 1/2

4. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

I go from 0 to 9 in about .0001 seconds. Right now, I have donned a new set of armor and am ready to fight for life.....in two seconds, I may need a new set of armor.

5. Sapphire

Thank you for voting. I'm very interested in seeing the results... I hope many of you vote. I chose to make it so that you can't see who voted what so that the people who prefer to remain kind of anonymous can vote too.

6. Sapphire

Yeah... It kinda goes like that, doesn't it? It's so exhausting. Glad you're feeling ok at the moment at least.

7. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

pretty much ten I am sat here thinking it through now

8. Sapphire

I voted '2'.

I'm not planning anything, I'm doing ok in life I guess but suicidal thoughts sometimes do enter my mind. When things get really bad as they do sometimes... But in general my life is kind of average in terms of the amount of trouble I have. So I just keep going on. I mean I knew what I signed up for when I chose to live back when I was actually suicidal many years ago, so...

9. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I voted 1. A year ago it was 10

10. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'm at about a 3 right now, I'm just too busy to even stop to think, which helps

11. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

On a good day I go about 8. On a bad day I go 9.99.

I recently went 10. Just don't ask what happened.

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

8................could be a 10 at any minute ....like a roller coaster ride...

13. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I voted 1. I have been a 10 in my life and it wasn't a short period of time that I was either. But, I am doing better now, I still have crippling depression, anxiety, etc. I still have days where the number jumps, but at least it doesn't stay that way all the time, anymore. That being said, it makes it easier to cope until I calm down some.

14. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

If I had the quick and easy way I know, it'd be like a 9 all the time :dry:. Truth be told I don't :p. Right now I'm just so fucking tired. For some reason I've only just started sleeping in more. Always feeling exhausted, bloody sucks lol.

15. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

10 right now...have it all set :cry: just want out

16. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't give up Sam. :hug:

I guess I would be a 0-1 on the suicidal scale.

17. whiterose

whiterose Member

10 for sure. I wish I could fall asleep and never wake up. I wish I was never born...

18. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

8-9....but im not doing anything about it.

19. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

It literally changes within seconds. Sometimes I'm a one, and five minutes later I'll be a ten, so I went with 5. Right now I'm about a seven but in a minute I might be at like a 3 or a 10. Who knows. My doctor always asks me to rate my mood this way and I say 5 every time, it just changes so often.

20. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Not trying to be dumb or anything,but I'm a 15 out of 10.

I'm not sure 10 would be what I'd use for "Suddenly feeling the urge to jump out of a car on the highway." and doing it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.