How the fuck can you do that?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bigman2232, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

I was informed previously that a female friend had been raped and last night she broke down and showed the trauma that she has suffered from it.

It made me incredibly sad but even more filled with rage. I can not understand how any man, no matter what his frame of mind could do something like that or some form of violence to a woman.

All I know is that if I ever meet or see someone I know has done something like this, he will wish that I just kill him. I'm a sick motherfucker and the things I can think of to do to those I despise will make horror movies look like a disney flick.

I just want to put this guys head through a wall so he can never do it to anyone else.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

And since our Justice System in Canada is very weak, he will probabaly be out on parole in 2 years or so, assuming he even gets convicted. I really think that Harper should bring back the death penalty here in Canada. I hope that your friend is ok. :hug:
  3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

here, of the rapes taht happen they think roughtly only 5-10% are reported, and of those reported, only 5% are convicted. which is sickening.

and if i had my chance to do something to my attackers, i would not think twice.
  4. Bigman2232

Well she never reported it and it happened a year ago. I only met her this september. It wouldn't have happened if I had known her then and every girl I am close friends with has the same protection. The guys meet me once and they know that they'd rather be arrested than run into me.
  5. Bigman2232

I feel like I'm being taunted. I'm flipping through the channels and what do I happen to stop on but a what would you do? dateline special.

And the first thing up is what would people do if they saw a guy spike his dates drink. And most just sat there or just left. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

And people wonder why I hate humanity so much.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I love dateline specials. My favourite is 'To Catch a Predator' with Criss Hansen. They should do an investigation up here in Ontario. I'm sure we have a lot of internet predators that need rounding up.