How the hell am I supposed to let go?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Pheno_barbiidoll, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do you Let go and get your mind off of the Person that you've built your Life around? The only Person that makes me happy is gone. He's Left before and came back but this time I don't think he's coming back.

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I recently got very close to someone, but I only knew them for 5 days. And when I had to go it was so hard, because he made me so happy and feel so good about myself. I think it just takes time, and what helped me was seeing someone else who made me happy.

:hug:

3. Seems to me that you've already asked this question in another thread - from what I recall, you have an addictive personality. So it seems to me that there are no "easy answers" here - and that you, yourself need to pursue avenues to discover (if not overcome) the reasons why you rely so heavily on others (if not exclusively) for your own well-being. That is indeed an awfully heavy (and undeserved, nevermind unachievable) burden to lay upon another...

Sweetie - I bet you're far stronger than you know or can imagine. And if neither seems to be true at the moment -- still it is up to you --and you cannot simply expect another to carry you...Once you know this, I know that you can take your own first steps...

4. That is my problem. I've been spoiled my whole life and everything has been handed to me. Its a horrible way to be brought up because its the hardest lesson to learn. To learn that I have to live my own life and I can't expect everything to be done for me. Its just a really hard lesson to learn but I have to get through it or my life will go nowhere.

5. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

This is what I wish I knew, I lost the one thing that made me life worth living and happy and all that, I lost it and will never know why and it's never coming back, and I can't move on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.