how the hell can i get through this?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

The truth is becoming more and more clear every day. I just don't belong here and don't have the strength to go on. Everytime I feel like I get close to sombody, everything always just goes to shit. I'm so sick of being alone, I can't live life like this. All people ever want to do is use me and take advantage of me, they don't really care about me. If not for the favors I do for them, they would of dropped me a long time ago. If I was gone, I'm sure it wouldn't affect them at all.

This pain is just to much to bear. Every second is getting harder and I just can't take it. No one else cares so why should I? What's the point of living in a world where you could die and no one would care? Its just to much for me and I don't have the strength to deal with it. Maybe things would be better this way, I'm sure everyone in my life would be happier if I was gone. I guess this is probably the right thing to do for everyone....
  2. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Yes things are bad. I don't know. Do you remember when you were young. What did you want to be when you grow up? I remembered that the 21st century seem pretty exciting when I was young. Well, I don't know what to say because I do not know your situation but it did sound pretty awful.
  3. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude and I appreciate the response but I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

Oh well, doesn't matter I guess....I don't think there's anything anyone could say, I'm just hopeless...
  4. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

What you say about nothing anyone can say to help, I can relate to. It's hard to open up to people and they take pretty much everything you say out of context or they just belittle your hurt thinking they are "helping" you.

Anytime I want to show compassion towards someone who is hurting and feeling there is no hope, I feel like a hypocrite because I see no reason to live in my own life. But even though I feel worthless, I still don't like to sit back when someone else is hurting.

For what it's worth, you aren't alone in this darkness, and while it's too easy to say things will get better, I would like to believe that it can get better for you. I'm sorry if I didn't say all of this the best way.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sorry you are feeling so low so abandoned right now You need to look after YOU okay take time do something kind for you. The people who are using you loose them okay.
    Make new friends meet new people join new activities so you can meet people with same interest you have
    I hope you reach out as well to your doctor okay get on some meds for depression they do help take some of the pain away inside hugs to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.