How the internet beat up an 11 year old kid

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Dahak, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dahak

Dahak Well-Known Member

2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I was on 4chan when all this happened last week. To be fair, it wasnt her they was hating, it was her father. ebaums started it, 4chan turned it into a monster and went too far as usual.

Damn ebaumsworld

3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

What the fuck is exactly happening? It's hard to understand at times

4. Kaos General

Basically in a nutshell this is what really happened, forget gawker, they only know secondhand accounts.

Nudes of this 11 year old was passed around ebaumsworld.
    Ebaums found her youtube and twitter and started trolling.
    She bites back with youtube blog saying shes gonna 'pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain squishie'.
    4chan finds out hacks her twitter, youtube, myspace and finds her number address the lot and post said pics on her mums facebook.
    She makes another video and starts crying in it and thats where her dad makes it 1000 times worse with his rant.
    Million meme's and videos later death threats were made, anonymous phonecalls and they are placed under police protection and are currently in a safe house.

But it's not over as she has attacked people 2 days ago on twitter re-opening it.

5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Wow...things have changed since i was 11.

I was riding my bicycle around and playing, not on the internet tell people to get AIDS :blink:

6. nolonger

Wow....um...ok?

She must have one massive ego...when I was 11(not long ago LOL) I wasn't posting video blogs or nudes....then again the internet wasn't what it is today. That and computers weren't like "omg lets get this super epic thing that can do 5 trillion things at the same time". Back then my family only had one computer. Even then I don't recall it being that good(Dad was in Uni so he needed a computer to type out essays etc).

I guess that's why I've never ventured towards those kinds of sites :laugh:.

7. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Wow, she is going to grow up to be a healthy, well adjusted woman.

8. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

9. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

4chan has the cruelest people on the Internet.

10. nolonger

That actually made me laugh! :D

But I guess this isn't actually something to be laughing at in the end :(

11. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

WOW o_O i really dont know what to say here apart from if i found out my 11 year old daughter had posted nude pics of herself id go fucking mental and lock her up forever :lol:

And I cant believe some of the stuff she comes out with and shes 11??? WOW Kids really are growing up too fast these days if you ask me....

12. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Jesus. Some people get their kicks off of this stuff? Id be like someone here doing that because of a dispute that gets a bit heated. ... I dont even want to think about those people and their way of thinking :S

lol.. it's an 11 year olds video. Im going to go read a book now or shovel shit.

13. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

I never heard that part before? Link to an article explaining how it all started?

14. Kaos General

15. Kaos General

16. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

This girl is on track to becoming an hero before she's 20. Why the hell her parents didn't turn the god damned computer off and block those sites is beyond me. What is there on the internet for a child to do anyway? Go the fuck outside and play or something.

The fact that people are getting amusement from what will surely become this child's downfall is.. well, it's bad. Who knows, maybe she'll like how famous she and her daddy have become...

17. Kaos General

http://abcnews.go.com/gma

She was on here yesterday morning america's time. You've probab;ly all watched it in the US but im in the UK lol

18. Kaos General

According to her rant on stickam as of 6 days ago she enjoys the attention for some bizarre reason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.