how to deal?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dying_inside, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dying_inside

dying_inside Well-Known Member

I promised myself i wouldnt come back, but with the excuse im drunk im back here...
    i dont know what to do with me, my life, myself, life in general.
    i hate it all.
    could anyone please, explain me how to deal with life?
    im serious. how do you deal with life?
    i dont think im capable of that or even meant to be able to do it....

2. Hi, I can relate to your post, dealing with life in general is so difficult depending on your current circumstances, I am still searching for the meaning of life myself. I always tend to go day by day and to try and do something I once enjoyed before this current depressive episode for me began. Exercise always helps me, well used to so I try to keep up with a rigid exercise regime. I have stopped drinking alcohol as this makes me worse,
    I try to see family as much as I can and see a therapist to tackle long standing issues. I hope this helps

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I' glad you posted your thoughts and feelings, I too am finding it hard to deal with life itself. You aren't alone in this. Have you seen a doctor, or got any professional help? Are you on medications? I really hope things get better for you. Alcohol though I wouldn't advise. it can make things feel better for a few hours the crash you are back to the beginning. I hope you get the help you need and heal from these thoughts!

4. dying_inside

dying_inside Well-Known Member

Thank you both.
    I live with parents still (not my choice being 33 already, but cant afford my own place yet), and have a strict daily routine (3part time jobs with less than one full job income!). Maybe too much atm but i have no choice.
    I'm on meds and seeing 3 T's for different reasons and with different frequencies. Funnily i feel like id need even more than this just to keep my head above the water. I'm sinking.... But i'll probably still quit 2 of them. I know this sounds incohetent but it is very much coherent with me actually... Just trying to survive here... A little longer. Day after fay but its just SO HARD!
    thanks for making me feeel less alone.
    Best wishes to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.