how to do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rich_uk, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rich_uk

rich_uk Member

Is there anywhere I can get tips on how to do it? this is not a cry for help and I'm not looking for sympathy etc, life is shit and I've considered ending it many times over the years, I'm coming closer and closer lately and I just want to be armed with the right info if I do decide to do it. I would, like most people I guess, like to go out peacefully, preferably just go to sleep and not wake up, are there any over the counter drugs that will do this? I'm a bit worried about screwing it up and making life even worse than it already is. I would be very grateful of any info anyone could supply.
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hey there...

We don't give methods or links to pro-suicide sites out here, this site is pro-life.

What's made you feel like you need to take this final step, though?
  3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Well, the first step is to stop thinking about suicide, and start thinking about the happy memories.

Then you go out with your friends and have fun so you have more happy memories.

Then if your unhappyness is still alive, try more things that will get you excited and happy.

Before you know it, your sadness would have died and your real self would be back again!

Welcome to the Forums!
  4. rich_uk

rich_uk Member

5. BrokenChaos

BrokenChaos Member

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:

we cannot provide methods here, whats making you feel so bad?
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.