how to do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chewbacca, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewbacca

chewbacca Well-Known Member

so if this is a suicide forum, <edit moderator total eclipse methods triggering
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

ummm you did read the guidelines and agree to them when you signed up, right?

it's a pro life forum

the only thing you'll get here is encouragement to hang on, seek help, and deal with the issues that are making you suicidal (whether it's depression, family, school, etc).
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

This is a pro life forum we give support we do NOT encourage suicide here
    I hope you read the rules and reach out as well to get support to heal.
  4. chewbacca

chewbacca Well-Known Member

i didnt, im a reincarnated alien trapped in a monkey body how the fuck can they help me.

fuck this 3D existence
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
  5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

well sorry to disappoint you but you are not going to find methods here.

but if you want to talk about what's going on you'll find plenty of people to listen, and many who have struggled with suicidal feelings too. many survivors of previous attempts, too.
  6. total eclipse

we can help you hun by getting you to talk by getting you to release that sadness inside your heart okay keep posting that pain away hugs
  7. Craig

Craig Banned Member

I dont find mocking a suicide support community very funny.
    If your not makeing a joke out of this understand nobody here will help you kill yourself.

When you post methods it can trigger others to do things they will regret. Everyone that comes here is going through some pain and were all getting help here. There are rules in place to protect us from etchother.

If your in pain then we can help you through it. Get on chat or tell us whats really going on here. If your past that call the number on my sig or go to the closest ER.
    There is help out there. You can get better.
  8. Geles

Geles New Member

I actually completely understand where he is coming from, the people who come here mostly want to commit suicide or are strongly considering it. Why would he read guidelines if he just wants to die.

However yes, it is pro life here.
  9. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I will be more careful to avoid topics like this in the future. The op's comments at the beginning are triggering enough.

Please remove the original post.
  10. Shoshana

Shoshana Member

chewbacca....i'm thinking of you. really i am. i don't know who you are and i'm making all kinds of stuff up in my head that probably isn't true ( normal for me). but i am thinking about you. i hope you don't kill yourself. i hope i don't kill myself. that's all.
  11. total eclipse

edited original post hugs
  12. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

thank you! I've researched all those methods... that's why they are triggering... and they are also too messy.
  13. total eclipse

You keep you safe okay hugs
  14. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

Give this guy a break. People come in here asking for methods all the time while they're desperately seeking relief. He wasn't doing it out of malice, so I think a more forgiving attitude is appropriate.

You can't ask for methods. But I'm allowed to tell you that anything you think of is likely going to fail, and most likely has a chance of causing you permanent damage. Maybe brain damage, maybe paralysis, maybe chronic pain, it can be a variety of things that result from a failed suicide attempt. Suicide is generally a bad idea in part for this reason.

Still, I won't argue with you in the slightest about choosing suicide as your solution to whatever insolvable problem you're currently in the midst of. I always tell people that suicide is in fact an option to solve problems, albeit a very messy one, with many serious consequences you might want to consider. I like to give people a chance to plead their case, and if no one can come up with any better solution than suicide, then no one has the right to argue with you. You're not alone in thinking of suicide to solve your problems. Suicide exists as a solution, and many people take it. The only problem is that many people take it without considering the consequences while they're still in the right state of mind.

So, what's going on?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
  15. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum =)

You won't find any methods here, its a pro life forum. Do you want to talk about what is so hard? why do you want to die?
  16. wistwand

wistwand Member

I for one find it disappointing that methods discussion aren't allowed here. Sometimes intense dark fantasies about doing it can be comforting.
    Oh well I don't own the forum and I don't make the rules... but are there are any other forums out there that allow methods discussion?
  17. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

why are you even asking
    nobody is going to direct you to a site with methods
  18. total eclipse

exactly pro life forum if u are here for support great If not you will have to find what ever it is on your own but here you will find care.
    closing thread now pro life get it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.