How to erase my suicide feeling?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anis01, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anis01

anis01 New Member

Hi,

Could anybody friends here help me?
    Should I continue my life if I do not have goal for future life?

Now days, I always feel regret with 2nd chance God gave to me after I had been save
    from my previous suicide. My thought & feeling always ask me to involve suicide again for forever die
    with confirm.

I tried to erased the feeling, but I can't erase it permanently easily. Also, I always feel afraid to myself, but I dont know
    how long I could pretend to myself in front other people as happy person. However, all arrangement I had done if
    I give up.

-anis01-

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Yes anis - of course the friendly people on SF will do their very best to help you - we can talk, share, and compare notes and encourage each other along the way. We've all been struggling in the black hole of despair, looking for a way out, hun.
    That is why we are here, to offer assistance - thank you for reaching out to ask for it.

Keep writing and posting and asking questions - there IS a ladder out of the pit you feel you're in, but when it's dark down there, it's difficult to see the ladder.

It sounds like what you need to do is to start a journal about your feelings. I'll PM you a method given to me by a counsellor. Blessings and strength,

3. anis01

anis01 New Member

Do you think God will angry to me if I give up my life?
    Actually its myself willingly want to go back to God. I know, God always treat me good until today.
    But I am a bad person..I had realize it.

4. Kate777

Kate777 Well-Known Member

Hi anis,

Sorry to hear you're struggling right now. However much you might feel like you are, you're not a bad person. I know it's easy for me to say this and it won't necessarily change how you feel. I've struggled with thinking I'm a bad person and feeling like I don't deserve to get better in the past so I can understand how strong the feeling can be. Are you getting support from anyone in your life at the moment or is it difficult to confide in anyone? I'm happy to talk if you want to keep posting.

5. anis01

anis01 New Member

Hi Kate, at this moment I have get support from SF member (urPrecious).

And,as you said was right, easy at other people eyes but its come different to myself. Which I feel struck & could not
    do any freedom decision to myself.

-anis01-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.