How to get educated more on nutrition daily?

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Like... I can understand how being malnutrition can seriously damage your body but i want to know the good stuffs about food and how to enjoy it, isn't there a book about it? I want to be surrounded with the good stuffs.

Eg:

I know poor nutrient will have hard time to repair muscles, gives scars and brings a lot of stresses to the gut plus it slowers down your metabolism quick. So like I want to be surrounded with the benefits of nutrient rather than seeing numbers of calories on food every time I eat. I'm so sick of the bad stuffs.

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
It's depend on you and things you do. I'm not a nutritionist so there is nothing much I can tell you. There is a video about vitamins and what they do, here:

I can only recommend avoiding fast food and soda due to their high amount of salt and sugar.

LOSTINSIGHT

Follow nutrionists on YouTube,I'm shocked how much there is too it ,thats if you dive deep into it .intermittent fasting is big one to do.gives the gut a time to rest ,chew properly to aid digestion .nutrition is only fuel ,the macros = cards,protein, fat .cleaner the diet ,cleaner your body .
Peace.

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00