How to get help from doctors?

I need help. I was trying to go to the doctors today to talk to my doctor about how I am feeling suicidal, but as usual like the last time I got scared and left, I don't know what to say to the doctor and I'm scared of them doing nothing about it. I want help I'm just so afraid to be rejected.

Ph1

I need help. I was trying to go to the doctors today to talk to my doctor about how I am feeling suicidal, but as usual like the last time I got scared and left, I don't know what to say to the doctor and I'm scared of them doing nothing about it. I want help I'm just so afraid to be rejected.
Hi Olivia
Please don't panic yourself would you be able to put what you want to say in words, if so you don't need to talk to your Dr you could just pass them the letter, I'm sure the Dr would understand.

Paul x

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hiya, if you cannot say out loud ho you are feeling maybe put it into writing and give the doctor a letter to read. The doctor should be experienced with patients suffering from mental illness so don't worry they will have dealt with it before, you CAN do this. Just be yourself, be honest and if any loved ones know about your depression maybe they can go with you for moral support. You can do this, you can, good luck.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00