How to get up?

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
I've been dying at my desk for about two, maybe three hours now. Doing nothing. I really need to do the laundry and tidy up a bit. I can't get up. I just fucking can't. I can't find the strength to get up and do it.
How to clean the house when ur depressed?

BraveFace

SF Supporter
That's my eternal question too :)
I only do the bare minimum, and laundry...? Bit of fabreeze will do for now! *shy
For me it's just two things, get the rubbish out and tidy the floor. That's it. The washing/ laundry/ hoovering can wait until I can see the space. And it doesn't have to be done straight away, it can wait a day.
Give yourself some space, a bit at a time. I say this knowing my place is a tip! But I am taking it in stages, I bagged up the rubbish, and dumped the dishes in the sink (didn't wash up). That was enough! Tomorrow I MAY do laundry load, but don't hold me to that *bleh

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I've been dying at my desk for about two, maybe three hours now. Doing nothing. I really need to do the laundry and tidy up a bit. I can't get up. I just fucking can't. I can't find the strength to get up and do it.
It's incredibly hard and part if the reason why I'm in a bit of a pickle atm. Are you able to afford a cleaner?

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
It's incredibly hard and part if the reason why I'm in a bit of a pickle atm. Are you able to afford a cleaner?
Oh, that would be awesome. No, I'm not that rich. Just have to get up and do it. So far, somehow I manage to clean at least once per week. Not enough, but at least sent gets done.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
First I always put on some uplifting music before doing any chores. Music and doing it bit by bit helps, take breaks, doing these things whilst suffering depression can be challenging just do your best and break it up into small pieces :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00