How to let them know I still love them

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sylvia, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sylvia

sylvia New Member

The only thing that keeps me from dying is I don't want the people I leave behind to think I don't care about them. That is not the case.I can't deal with the pain anymore psychological and physical. I am a burden to everyone I know. I am have no job , no car, no money. 2 months in a row had eviction notices but got bailed out . I am a complete burden. I think My kids are better off without me. Most of the time I am irritable and moody, I get no pleasure from anything. The 2 year suicide clause ended on my life insurance policy many years ago. Buying Life insurance was the only thing I ever got right. With a quarter million dollars they will have a more secure future and a crazy moody mother out of their lives so they can maybe have some chance of growing up normal and financially secure.
    I don't know what to put in the note. I don't want them to think that I abandoned them but the truth is it will be better for everyone if I am gone.What is the least painful way to do this and I don't mean physically pain. I mean what considerations must one prepare to make it less painful for family members. Of course I would do it where no one I know who finds me knows me, hopefully prefer to die in a hospital where they see people die all the time. What about the suicide note.??
  2. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

You'd be making a mistake by thinking your kids will agree with you when you say they are better off without you.

Please keep talking here. You're obviously in a lot of pain... You need to talk to people here so we can help you perhaps to turn things around.
  3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

No child wants to lose their Mother. I PROMISE YOU. You will be hurting them for life if you leave them. PLEASE STAY HERE WITH US AND TALK IT OUT. We will offer help and hope and love and help you through this. I am praying for you and hope you do too. PLEASE STAY
  4. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Stay here for your children. Suicide does not solve problems, it only takes them from your shoulders and place them on those you love. You do not want to leave your children with that legacy.
    THIS TOO SHALL PASS AWAY! Your problems are all solvable.
    Hun, get checked into an emergency room. They are equipped to get you the help you need. Get help now, don't wait!
    Choose life, things will get better.:hugtackles:
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Sylvia. Please don't kill yourself hun. Your children will be heartbroken for the rest of their lives knowing that you chose to leave them. No amount of money will replace you. Death is a permanent solution to your temporary problems. Please don't give up. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.