How to lose gut fat?

ShyGuy

Hi.

I've always been very skinny.

But now I'm getting gut fat. =(

(ever since last year when someone I look up to said its "good that I feel bad," and that I "should continue to feel bad" and I told them to please end everything related with me so that I can move on with my life and I just want to be free, but they said they "refuse to budge an inch." and then I started eating not as good ever since then and I went back to drinking beer sometimes, and stopped self-caring for myself..)

Anyone else feel like with gut fat like.. ya can feel it.. and it just makes ya feel.. lazy and tired and.. stuff?

I wanna lose my gut fat that I got. People keep harassing me and it sucks cuz I'm already dealing with how I have gut fat that I wanna lose.

Does anyone have any tips on how to lose gut fat? my stomach looks a little bloated now, and I can't stand it. The rest of my body is very slim and skinny, but my gut/belly is getting fat lately.

How can I get rid of this gut fat?

my own tips would be to play ring fit adventure (I can not do that cuz my brother kept making fun of me when I was trying to hook it together) and to play excercise games in VR (I have a wired VR headset though, so it's kinda a drag to hook it all up..)

MisterBGone

SF Supporter

(ever since last year when someone I look up to said its "good that I feel bad," and that I "should continue to feel bad" and I told them to please end everything related with me so that I can move on with my life and I just want to be free, but they said they "refuse to budge an inch." and then I started eating not as good ever since then and I went back to drinking beer sometimes, and stopped self-caring for myself..)

So... I think a lot of your reasons as to why you’re developing a bit of a belly, are listed, or contained right in your statements here! : ) now- it’s called, “beer gut,” for a reason! ;) just kidding. . :^) the good news, is, it can be easily reversed— this, “easy/or/easily,” being a relative term. In other words, depending on how long it’s gone on, and how severe it’s become, the more or greater of either of those (things); the longer it will quite naturally take to “reverse,” or get back to normal! :D ..& actually, it’s the whole “reverse!” Part of the or this equation that is the toughest (for most!). So, in other words, the whole “journey begins with one-step,” kind of a mantra! ;) I’d also say getting this “reason,” addressed for why you began these poor habits, from a health conscientious standpoint, in the first place could be key. As you don’t want the same thing to occur again in the future! Now one way might be therapy—but certainly, there are others. . . Cutting out or reducing the alcohol intake will help tremendously. Watching what you eat, of course is vital. And then learning about your own body and it’s metabolism, what works for me, may not work for you, and so on and so forth. Etc, etc. ETC. ;) ! Trying to stay active is healthy and if you can’t do what you’ve always done in this regard, for whatever reason, then find something else that will do as a substitute. Preferably something fun, or that you like doing, so as not to make it such a chore, or work... avoid eating as recreation or out of boredom, and things like that. Don’t eat when you’re not hungry 😋. The less carbs the better! ;) meat is your friend (unless it’s McDonald’s..;)) — ah let’s see what else? Salads or vegetable s fresh are best. Ignore the dressing, or go as lightly as you can handle . And while we’re at it, it isn’t a bad idea to just get rid of all the sauces you can, while we’re at it! Eat everything real, “plain!” : ) it can be done ✅. Mind over matter; takes some time to retrain your gut - but once you do, trust me, you’ll be choking down that ketchup you try to add to anything... :D the longer you can go (fast-ing) the more chance you have to get into that “gut,” and burn fat. So, in other words, let’s say you normally eat 3 meals a day. And there evenly dispersed. For arguments sake! 8 am / 12 pm (noon) / 6 pm. Those are what you’re doing now. First of all - forget snacks! We don’t need those, unless we want to gain weight, or keep the stuff we’ve got. Every time we eat, all that’s going to do is shut down our body’s ability to burn fat— if you were to eliminate one of those 3 meals (take your pick: you can choose!), you now have extended your “intermittent fasting window,” by an amount that will greatly enhance your bodies abilities at losing weight, via getting into your gut, and burning fat, as a means of source of energy. This however requires an extended period of not eating. For when you eat, it just burns what you’ve already eaten. Once that is gone, then it goes and looks around and when it doesn’t find anything it has no choice but to head on over to the “fat storage,” area - i.e., your gut! This is beautiful! So let me show you how it works, in theory (& of course everybody is different, so results may vary!). ;^) if you knock of either breakfast or dinner, here’s what your window of not eating will look like. Right now, with no missed meals, you’ve got an extended or longest fast in a given 24 hour day, as from 6 pm, until 8 am. So that’s 14 hours! That’s great 😃 ! This is awesome... now, if we eliminate dinner, for example, we then take it from 12 pm (or noon), until 8 am the next day. Which looks like this : 20 hours of fasting and the body’s ability to get into and use your fat / gut as an energy burning source of wholly goodness. And believe me, you’ll feel a ton better too, no doubt it takes a minute or a second or two, to adjust and get used to it, but once you do — whoolah!!! ;D same thing if you prefer to eat dinner, but would rather miss breakfast: 6 pm until 12 pm (or noon), the next day; so that’s — 18 hours of fasting, & c & c.! ;) this is what we want if we truly want to lose weight. : ) good luck 👍🍀 and best wishes, those are just some ways that may work. You’ve got to find what ways, of the many that are out there, that speak to and will work for - you. You can do it buddy!!!

ManWithProblems

Hi.

I've always been very skinny.

But now I'm getting gut fat. =(

Anyone else feel like with gut fat like.. ya can feel it.. and it just makes ya feel.. lazy and tired and.. stuff?

I wanna lose my gut fat that I got. People keep harassing me and it sucks cuz I'm already dealing with how I have gut fat that I wanna lose.

Does anyone have any tips on how to lose gut fat? my stomach looks a little bloated now, and I can't stand it. The rest of my body is very slim and skinny, but my gut/belly is getting fat lately.

How can I get rid of this gut fat?

my own tips would be to play ring fit adventure (I can not do that cuz my brother kept making fun of me when I was trying to hook it together) and to play excercise games in VR (I have a wired VR headset though, so it's kinda a drag to hook it all up..)
If u want to lose your gut fat for yourself..then that's cool I guess... there's something wrong with people who harasses other people based on their body..that's just not cool..don't listen to them...but anyway if u want to lose your gut fat...maybe check out 'Elliot hulse' channel on youtube

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I have never gotten rid of my gut. I claim to have a spare tractor tire. LOL. Working out just turned it into muscle. Now I sound like the Skipper from Gilligan's Island. :) I have always heard that with men it is the gut and with women it is the hips and thigh last to lose from no matter how hard to work out or diet.

Not consuming anything raw or served cold might help with your health in general. Also avoiding processed foods or anything not freshly cooked.

Staying away from sugar and alcohol would help, but that can be hard.

Chewing your food thoroughly is good too.

Getting 30 min. of light aerobic activity a day is good. Just enough to barely break a sweat. Low impact activities like walking or cycling might be good.

During the winter you might want to take it easier, but 30 min a day is good from now until then.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00