How to make it better?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by neko67, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neko67

neko67 New Member

Talking to people has never helped me and I have no one to talk to now anyway. How do you make the pain go away? Everything hurts, I feel no purpose and no love in my life, I just want to make it end.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe you could re-examine your feelings about talking to people...is there someone in RL, or after you have been here, that you can trust? or maybe, by posting and telling about what is going on for you, you can feel less alone...welcome and glad you found us, J

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

First I want to say, Welcome to sf. Maybe posting here can help you sort out your feelings. Sometimes seeing what you feel on paper or in text can help you understand yourself. Maybe feel more like an accomplishment rather then a big huge mess of things your just randomly blurting out. I used to have a lot of trouble verbally and would end up repeating a lot etc. The pain will go away, but it takes time. Maybe stay here a while and try to sort out the cause of these feelings.

Always here if you need to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.