how to mend a broken heart??

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by justastrangegirl, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justastrangegirl

justastrangegirl Well-Known Member

How do you get on with your life when everything you were hoping for is already lost?? How do you find the strenght to wake up in the morning knowing that not one single thing you wish for will ever happen?? How to carry on with you life when you wish you weren't living it anymore??

I'm tired of feeling used as an ego booster.

I'm tired of having imaginary relationships and then getting broken-hearted by them.

I'm tired of being alone.

I know I will die alone, so why can't I have the strenght enough to just end it all?? Why am I so scared of putting an end to my suffering?? I know I have decades left of misery, solitud, and heart aches, so why can't I just get it together and end it once and for all?? :'(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You just have no way of knowing that hun NO ONE has the power to see what will come in future. New help new support new medication future hold so much we do not know yet so don't give up on hope ok

3. justastrangegirl

justastrangegirl Well-Known Member

Im tired of trying to get on with my life, thinking that I might actually have a xhance of happiness only to be disappointed again. My heart and my feelings are my doom. I cave in everytime my heart breaks a little more..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.