How to move forward?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by crumbling_virtue, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm going to explain my life to everyone, IDC anymore. Got 2 great jobs, work over 40 hours a week, ones an IT job and the other is retail sales with a heavy influence on commission drive a nice car, have the best cat in the world, both mom and dad love me, have close friends but sadly I just smoke weed and spice with them. Mostly spice because I'm in the Military. I don't want to be apart of it. Only reason I completed it is because if you quit while your in training, they treat's you like your a worthless pathetic piece of shit. I hate every god damn thing about it. I have to show up this Saturday for Drill. I'm in Reserves.

I have gone through severe depression at the age from 17 to 20. Tried Suicide a few times. Got very very close and anti depressants did nothing to help me. ECT is what changed me, but I'm now feeling like I'm right back where I started.

Main reason 23 virgin.....

who else on here deals with something similar.. please need advice ASAP!

2. Hi, welcome to the forum. :hug:
    You need to get back to your previous dr who ordered the ECT for you to have another ECT for you because this is called relapse you are currently in. :hug:

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

There is not much that I can say. However, I can say that I know how you feel. I have a good job, good cat, nice car, loving.. enough family. I am not a virgin, but my lack of an active sex life is depressing me to no end. Plus the fact that is the main cause of my depression depresses me. So every day I just lie around hoping to die. I won't die before my cat, but after it is anyone's guess. Just wanted to let you know I understand and you are not alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.