1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to move forward?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by crumbling_virtue, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm going to explain my life to everyone, IDC anymore. Got 2 great jobs, work over 40 hours a week, ones an IT job and the other is retail sales with a heavy influence on commission drive a nice car, have the best cat in the world, both mom and dad love me, have close friends but sadly I just smoke weed and spice with them. Mostly spice because I'm in the Military. I don't want to be apart of it. Only reason I completed it is because if you quit while your in training, they treat's you like your a worthless pathetic piece of shit. I hate every god damn thing about it. I have to show up this Saturday for Drill. I'm in Reserves.

I have gone through severe depression at the age from 17 to 20. Tried Suicide a few times. Got very very close and anti depressants did nothing to help me. ECT is what changed me, but I'm now feeling like I'm right back where I started.

Main reason 23 virgin.....

who else on here deals with something similar.. please need advice ASAP!

2. Hi, welcome to the forum. :hug:
    You need to get back to your previous dr who ordered the ECT for you to have another ECT for you because this is called relapse you are currently in. :hug:

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

There is not much that I can say. However, I can say that I know how you feel. I have a good job, good cat, nice car, loving.. enough family. I am not a virgin, but my lack of an active sex life is depressing me to no end. Plus the fact that is the main cause of my depression depresses me. So every day I just lie around hoping to die. I won't die before my cat, but after it is anyone's guess. Just wanted to let you know I understand and you are not alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.