How to pass this exam....

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by tigerpx, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigerpx

tigerpx Active Member

Hy everybody....! :new:
    After a long time alone and with mourning (I hope its the right word for this...) about my two great people I lost, I´m here again to ask you all here for an advice that I can manage this.
    This year I completed my apprenticeship (baker and confectioner). That means I had to pass the exams for it. In July I had the first one for baker, I didn´t pass it... :( At the second time in September I finally passed it... But I actually wasn´t happy about it, because I didn´t pass it the first time. I makes me feel that I´m really stupid, too stupid to be baker... The exam is easy, really easy, but as I sat in front of the examiner I got a big black-out. I didn´t know anything.... The day before I`d know everything, but then nothing.... And because of that, that I didn´t pass the (baker)-exam the first time, I afraid of the next exam I have End of November. I´m terrible worried, I don´t pass it, I know it....I feel it.... I know ME! It´s really terrible.... How can I stop this... I wanna study normally without this scary feeling. :lost:

I hope you know what I mean by this thread and can help me...
  2. requiem46

requiem46 Active Member

You know how many tries did it take me to get my driving license? 4. And I was damn good before the first attempt too, I just messed when I got to that exam in particular (I'm usually calm with these htings, though)

So don't focus on the "I have failed an exam once" part (especially since you have already passed that one) you can do it perfectly fine the next time :smile:
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

You need to relax and just stay calm a day (at least) before the actual exam. If you try and revise loads and loads the night before, you will just put more pressure on yourself.
    I just chilled on the night before my first GCSE exam. It really helps because you can go into the exam thinking "I'm confident and can do this". Just take the pressure off yourself hun, maybe go shopping- reward yourself with something nice :)
  4. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

But you still passed it, right?

There shouldn't be too much to worry about, you just were stressed, taking an exam to start your career sounds highly stressful. Be glad you got it over with.
  5. Elly Toad

Elly Toad Member

I want to taste some of your baking. :cool:

*HUGE confectionery lover here*

I'll bet you're a lot better at it than you think.
  6. music_junkie

music_junkie Well-Known Member

Get enough sleep the night before! It's something that really, REALLY helps.
  7. tigerpx

tigerpx Active Member

so, here I go again.... Yesterday was the exam.... and guess.... yes, i didnt pass it
    ok... i passed the second part of it... (there a two parts of the exam.... the praxis and theory part) the theory part I passed, but the praxis not.... the hardest part.....

Next year the whole same again .... :nerves:
    I don´t know if there is a next year....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.