How to reach that point and end it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hopelessly lost, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hopelessly lost

Hopelessly lost New Member

How do I reach the point of ending my life? I know I don't want to live like this anymore but Im not yet committed to dying. I go to the medicine cabinet daily hoping for the courage . I can't help thinking of others namely my mother who is my whole world and don't want my death to destroy her. If it weren't for her I think I would be dead. If I can detach from her maybe then death will be easier on both of us. My unhappiness hurts everyday. I don't want her or myself to hurt anymore. It is my hope that my death can give life to those who would use it and appreciate it. My life is not for me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
  2. Kaganovich

Kaganovich Active Member

If your mother is your life, open up to her don't shut her out.
    But if you're serious make the most of what you have, look up altruistic kidney donation and give somebody their life back before you lose your own.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I wonder if you are getting any help with your suicidal thoughts? doctor? therapist? etc?

I urge you to talk to your Mum and tell her how you feel and let her help any way she can,,
    I can hear you care about your Mum so please get some help before you give up.

the trouble with suicide is we transfer our pain to our loved ones left behind..
    I lost my son this way and I now hold his pain and my own and each day is a struggle beyond belief. *hug*
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I agree with what has been said thus to someone and seek professional deserve to live a good life
  5. Hopelessly lost

Hopelessly lost New Member

I do see a psychologist every week but my sessions only seem to drain me. I've been seeing this same psychologist for almost seven years and she has helped my through a lot but I just don't believe there's any hope for me to get through. Im tired in everyway.
  6. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

These sort of sessions can get draining as i find that is there some sort of social group you could join as well just to get your mind onto other things basically a good distraction.
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I agree psychologist sessions can be draining but I hope they help a little.

perhaps if you're on meds they might need adjusting? new ones are coming out all the time..

sounds like there's a part of you that doesn't want to die so please hold onto that with all your might and fight for your life *hug*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.