How to rid of pedofile?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Hurted, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

    Hurted Well-Known Member

    I hate this... some crazy pedophile, which i lot of time see infront of my favorite club, is making me nervous... always when he spot me, he want to talk with me, he is saying how beatifull i am and how long is my penis... what should i do? He somehow got number of my good friend and now he is calling her every 30 fucking minutes...
    I already have problems with self harming, i dont need pedophiles...
  2. Anime-Zodiac

    Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

    Tell him to leave you alone.
    Call the police.
    Go to another club.
  3. Hurted

    Hurted Well-Known Member

    I know that i am stupid, but somehow i cant tell him to leave me...
    I hate him, yet im afraid to hurt him... Even if people hurt me, i cant hurt them so ashamed of writing this:sad:
  4. Anime-Zodiac

    Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

    Don't be ashamed. You have nothing to be ashamed of. And I understand that you can't tell him to go away.

    Does he approach you when your on your own? What else has he said or done to make you think he's a Paedophile.
  5. Hurted

    Hurted Well-Known Member

    no, im always with friends... i dont think that he is dangerous, but he si annoying, i cant relax when he is near me...
    Well all the time he talk how beatifull i am lol
  6. Anime-Zodiac

    Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

    If he's freaking you out then tell him straight that what he says makes you feel uncomfortable.

    If you don't say anything then he won't stop.
  7. ~PinkElephants~

    ~PinkElephants~ Senior member

    If you are going to a club you are over 18 I'm assuming (i could be wrong). If this is the case it's harrassment and he's not a pedophile. Regardless, you need to report him as harassing you and just being a creep on the street who is asking you completely inappropriate things. Also, talk to the club owner/manager. Being that he's on the property and harrassing people the club owner can also call the police and have him arrested for loitering and harrassing his customers.
  8. Hurted

    Hurted Well-Known Member

    im 16 actually...
    But im 100% shure that if I will saw him again i will tell him that he can fuck of...
    And thanks for help!
  9. Panther

    Panther Well-Known Member

    the answers have already been given in other posts, do you really want to help yourself (and possibly others) in this situation?
  10. Dave_N

    Dave_N Guest

    There are all ages nights when younger people are allowed to go. You should tell that creepy guy off.
  11. Smashed__

    Smashed__ Well-Known Member

    telling a peadophile 'off' may get him to leave you alone, but what about the next kid? Go to the police.
  12. Hurted

    Hurted Well-Known Member

    well i dont think that he rape... however, if i will see him i will told him to leave me alone...
    About police... well, sisytem sucks here... even if he would rape someome, he couldnt get more than 3,4 years of prison, what is nothing considering how big paines rape leaves to victim...
  13. Destroyer

    Destroyer Guest

    tell the police, those damn paedophiles.
  14. deathisweet

    deathisweet New Member

    yo joineda suicide form coz some queers bothering you? wow............... good luck at life
  15. Hurted

    Hurted Well-Known Member

    no. Im here because of bipolar disorder and self harming. I just ask about this problem... if you dont like dont read it please...
  16. daytona0

    daytona0 Active Member

    your 16? If your under UK jurisdiction then technically he isn't a pedo. Still, he sounds like he could be one. He does need reporting under harassment though like people have suggested
  17. blackening

    blackening Well-Known Member

    im confused, not sure if its just the way its written but im unsure of the sex of the postwriter...

    if pw is male then i thought legal age was 18 for same sex? could be wrong and very likely am knowing me..

    but yeah, to postwriter.. if this person is worrying you then your best bet is to go to the police, or even make an anonymous phone call from a call box telling them that someone is loitering and making innappropriate comments to you/sexually harrassing you.. telling the person to "fuck off" may make the situation better but it could also turn violent instead, at least if the police deal with it then you know you're safe, and possibly other ppl too
  18. blackening

    blackening Well-Known Member


    and im not sure exactly what you're trying to say, its hardly constructive whatever it may be.. we are all here to help each other and comments like your one here not only dont help the person who is asking for advice/help but they may also stop people from feeling like they want to help you.

    food for thought
  19. Sylar

    Sylar Well-Known Member

    Re: deathisweet

    personnaly I'd surprise him from the back and hit him in the neck with a baseball bat
    then beat the living shit out of him and do him some major injuries if he intend revenge
    I'd be careful this time and do it again

    but in your case , call the cops
  20. RCC

    RCC Well-Known Member

    I'm not too sure he's the one who needs good luck... :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.