• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

how to survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmergirl

I don't know what to do in between therapy sessions when I am still haunted by all of this pain. I need someone to help me, and there is no one here, kind of like when it happened. This is why i want to die. It hurts too much, and no one has ever been there to help, we help people when there are fires, or hear t attacks or disasters, but if you rape a child or an adult, no one does anything to help the victim. We just want here to go away, forget it ever happened. I can't forget. And it hurts worse than any kind of pain I have ever known. And, I think it's going to kill me.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun there is help there is sexual assault councillors to help you your therapist hun keep talking here SF will help anyway we can i know it is hard hun but you are a survivor okay a fighter don't let whoever harm you win okay hugs

I pull my strenght up that I am worth it. I have so low self esteem for years For me I get angry. I will not allow anyone to step on me. I have had for years. I still get in my bad moods. But I fight it, they can all go to ----. It was not my fault they did it to me. Some abuse relationships after I was raped. It took me at the age of 48 to finely like myself. And I treat myself to massages, suntanning or I take myself out to eat. A makeover. Learn to love yourself is the key I think for me anyways:yay:

angee

I really do know how you feel hun, your words touched me, when you said how you are feeling it is exactly what i am feeling and you put it so well! minute by minute, hour by hour we have to find a way to get through or they have won, they have wrecked our lives completely, i'm trying to tell myself that if i die he will have taken everything from me and my children. If you ever need to talk i'm here x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00