• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

How to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new here and dont really know exactly how to word this but here it goes.

I think I may suffer from deppresion due to the fact my dad has it my twin has it and a lecturer at college and my twin have said they think I do. On top of this I have suicidal thoughts alot I barely sleep and almost constantly feel like at any moment I could just go crazy and lash out at somone which has happened before.

However the big issue is simple I have spent almost 7 years trying to isolate my self from family friends and the world. Due to this and many other problems I have extreme confidence issues. Hell I cant even get on a bus because I cant speak to the driver due to said issue but to get to the point how can I ask a doctor if Im suffering from depression if I cant talk to him.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun Depression certainly is hereditary I hope you are getting some professional help to get you stable. Meds or t herapy or both will help and just talking here helps too hugs

if you can't talk write it all down in a letter and give to your doctor to read. that will break the ice. then you can answer any questions he/she has. lots of people do that.

Madam Mim

if you can't talk write it all down in a letter and give to your doctor to read. that will break the ice. then you can answer any questions he/she has. lots of people do that.
Either try this, or ask someone like your twin to go with you, and they can do a lot of the talking for you and help you feel more confident to talk yourself.

Mim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$235.00
Goal
$255.00