how ungrateful can you be?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by asqy, Jul 17, 2007.

1. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

you ungrateful bitch. i spend 2 fucking hours of my time when im suppose to be working fixing your fucking computer. yes i know you need your computer to for work which is why im fixing the damn thing. you had a virus! it takes time to get it off the god damn machine. you could have lost everything for your business and all you have to say to me is this is taking too long, cant we just do it later? its a fucking trojan that had access to your entire hard drive!!! you want to lose everything fine. go ahead. as if i give a shit. no matter how hard i try to be nice to you, you just treat me like im the most worthless fucking thing in the world. then when im finished getting it off your computer how the fuck do you have the audactity to say "this took too long now im too tired to work." too tired? TOO TIRED?! you sat around in the kitchen drinking fucking chai while i did everything. YOU DID NOTHING!!! yet you're the one who is tired. i got it off your fucking computer then i had to get it off the server. i have no idea how to use linux, but who was trying to figure out all the fucking commands to it so it would be off our server? me. my brother didnt even have his phone on so i couldnt ask him anything and he set all this up and is the only one i know who really knows what they are doing when it comes to computers, yet who still got the fucking virus off everything? me. so dont give me this shit about how tired you are or how this is taking to long. lose all your financial information. lose all your business shit. im done helping you. im nice to you and all you do it put down everything i do.

fuck you.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If its any consolation Xilon I've been there and worn the t-shirt:mad:
    Some people have no clue and are take take take.

3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

ditto ditto ditto!!!:mad:

been there too, sick of that!!

4. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

thanks for the replies. im glad people can relate. guess that makes me feel a bit better knowing im not the only one. i dont get why she is like that... well why both of my parents are like that. is the truly hard to just be nice? grr. im so sick of day after day putting up with their crap. "but i wanted to do this." "she wants to do that." "its up to him." when the fuck are they going to take into consideration how i feel?? i know that sounds selfish. but it would be nice. could they please stop playing favorites? they always are treating my like im nothing. like im the lowest form of humanity.

now they are taking MY car fender because its been in our garage "too long". even though its not the right one for my car, its still mine! all they do is take my stuff away and say its theirs! just so they can sell it and take the money for themselves. i live at their house but that doesnt mean its a free ticket to walk all over me and treat my like dirt. :mad:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry she is still putting you through all that Xilon. I can relate to you too. My stepmom was similar. Take solace in the fact that no matter how you are treated by them, you continue to be respectful and do what you can to make their lives easier. It won't be long until you can be out on your own. hang in there. :hug: